I seem to have enclosures on the brain. I'm always looking at things and wondering if it could be converted into an enclosure. Today, I had to take my undercover(stealth) vehicle into the radio shop. After stepping out of my car I saw two shipping crates. They were a thing of beauty. My mind quickly calculated the modifications needed. I then casually asked what they were going to do with those "junk crates". The responce was music to my ears. "You can have'um if you want 'um". These things are great. Made of 3/16 finished plywood with beveled edges, galvanized frames, these things are very light and strong. They fit together like puzzle pieces.
One of them is without a front panel. That one will be converted into a four-plex. The other is going to be a long duplex. Screened tops and hinged screened fronts.
With these and the other 6 enclosures being built I should be able to get eveyone into a large living area. Now, I have no excuse for not cleaning out my big basement room.
The company that built them is Nefab: Global Industrial Transport Packaging Company - Custom Packaging Solutions I will be searching for more of these. They come apart for easy transportation and storage. They are just what I've been looking for.

Here's my idea for the four-plex.