Ok last night my husband told me we may be moving.. reason being is our landlord he's a great guy don't get me wrong but he wont fix anything at all.. He has 15 houses and complains that he don't have any money to fix any of them.. The water heater is going out.. the heat and air bill here is 400.00 to 450.00 now and the toilet in the hall way wont flush at all.. the carpet is NASTY (people had standard poodles here before and didn't potty train them so we have big spot coming up ever where) and the lanolum has cost my husband to go to the er to get it out of his foot 2 times now.. There's holes out side above the garage and side of the house that look like termites are nesting in the wood.. So my husband has he'd it says were mover where too you might ask? This!!!! (IF we can get approved) it says no pets but they let me have our 2 cats.. and the fish tanks lol.. but no dogs.. We pay 800.00 a month here this is 900.00 a month.. Totally redone in the inside..

Home Identification Number: 1687 Location: Southwest Springfield Elementary School: Mark Twain Middle School: Carver High School: Parkview Building Type: House Number of Bedrooms: 3 Number of Bathrooms: 2.5 Pets: Cats Only
Availability: 3/1/2009 Parking: 2 Car Garage Features: Dishwasher
Garbage Disposal
Fireplace
CH/AC
Fenced Yard
Deck
Laundry: W/D Hookup Rent: $900 Deposit: $900 Notes: 2 living areas.1800 sq ft formal dining. nice home. only one family has lived there.