That's right. I've had my current enclosure for less than a year and I already feel like making a better one. Or rather a complete "modular" system. The current one is otherwise good, but isn't really practical to stack, especially not if I ever need a third terrarium. I hope to make 2 initially, later possibly a third terrarium, all according to the same basic design and of the same width and depth. The depth would be 50cm and the width is still open, but I was thinking of something like 100-120cm. The most practical height, according to my own estimate, would be around 50-60cm.

Opinions or suggestions? Can't even decide between sliding glass doors and swinging plastic ones right now, not to mention which way they should swing. But I don't want to make it any more complicated than is absolutely necessary and I'm just testing a few ideas at the moment.

This is the general idea:
- Very simple design
- Separate modules that can be stacked in any order according to my current needs.
- Big enough for a garter couple and a corn snake respectively.
- Heated by lamps.
- Light from 16mm T5 tubes

Made a couple of quick models in Oxygen. Measurements of these ones from top to bottom: 100x60x50, 100x50x50, 100x50x50 (considering dividing it into two 50x50x50)