PDA

View Full Version : Early Christmas Present...

Chondro788
12-20-2011, 08:32 AM
Well here is my early Christmas present to myself, an Erythristic Albino produced by Tom Dickinson. This guy is awesome, glad to add him to the breeding group!! Sorry the pic is not the best, just snapped it with my phone at work.

BLUESIRTALIS
12-20-2011, 09:24 AM
Very nice Jason!

tress29
12-20-2011, 10:08 AM
I look forward to seeing his progeny someday!

guidofatherof5
12-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Great looking snake.
Nice work Tom.

EasternGirl
12-20-2011, 11:48 AM
Nice Jason! Btw...Hermes is doing well...he is eating regularly now....and growing!

mustang
12-20-2011, 11:55 AM
wow iv been swamped with work guys, sorry its been so long since i've been on lol, i saw this online and it sent me a little reminder
3573http://www.uucsjs.org/pblog/images/snake.jpg
Merry christmas to all, and by the way checker has been making lots of school appearences, he loves the girls (i swear if there was a playboy snake it would be him, he was stretching out of a girls hands trying to get in between second base (no joking, reallly stretching as far as he could)) he even made it on the little theme of the announcments cuz of the clip from our litmag pie sale video where he was voldamorts(my) snake Nagini and got to eat someone! :) everyone at school love him (for the most part) ...its pretty bad tho when teachers you never had all ready know your name and general science fair topics lol.