PDA

View Full Version : 2 Eastern garter snakes for adoption, sadly, I do not have the means anymore :(

drgngrl116
12-06-2011, 10:52 AM
Hello, I have 2 Eastern garter snakes for adoption. They are 3 years old. One is a normal brownish color named Monster. The other with a green tint, Ninja. They are around 2 feet long and I feed them on an all earthworm diet. I believe they will also eat fish, they are just too lazy to catch them. Monster is a little shorter. Ninja is the longer one (which is odd because Ninja was the runt of the whole litter, but is now bigger than monster, who was the much larger one from the start). They are siblings. I got them the day they were born. I love them very much but I have accumulated too many animals over the years and I cannot provide for all of them. I do not have the necessary time to spend with them, and I do not want to make them stay with me when there are other people who can provide for them the attention they deserve. I would prefer they stay together since they have lived together for their entire lives and cuddle up with each other when sleeping.

Just make sure to feed them in separate cages! I have a 5 gallon I am willing to give for this purpose! They are in a 20 gallon tank in the pictures.

Message me about the equipment. I just want to know where you stand on it, what you have/need. I just want someone who will take good care of them!

I live in Mount Clemens, MI, 48043. If anyone near me would like to adopt 2 beautiful garter snakes who will take care of them, I would be grateful!