PDA

View Full Version : A Pig Indeed!

EasternGirl
11-22-2011, 08:57 PM
Ironic that I posted that thread earlier in regard to the questions about how much to feed...

I decided to feed the girls a couple of pinkies tonight. I decided I would just feed them in their enclosure together because neither one of them ever eat very much at all...so I thought there would be no need to worry about a food fight. In fact, I thought that because Cee Cee still hasn't shed, she probably wouldn't even eat. Well! Cee Cee proceeded to gobble down two pinkies and then attempt to go after my fingers...she even nipped me once! She then slithered over to poor Selena's plate, nosed Selena out of the way and gobbled up Selena's pinky too...She then tried to eat Selena's plate...she then went after my fingers again until I agreed to get her more pinkies. She ate another...tried to eat a log...and then ate another pinky! She is now fat and happy and lounging in her water dish. Pig snake!

Poor Selena is traumatized for the evening and refusing to eat the new pinky I gave her...guess I will have to try again tomorrow after I go buy more pinkies since pig snake ate all of them! :eek:

guidofatherof5
11-22-2011, 09:11 PM
That was a great story.

kibakiba
11-22-2011, 09:13 PM
You should see Mama... She tries eating her babies, Runt, the logs, the sticks, the water dishes, my hands... The hemostats, everything. She literally sits there with her mouth wide open waiting for food after her poor attempts at eating her tank mates.

katach
11-22-2011, 09:18 PM
I guess CeeCee likes to be fed in her enclosure! :D

guidofatherof5
11-22-2011, 09:32 PM
I think Cee Cee doesn't care what you call her.
Just don't call her late for dinner. :D

katach
11-22-2011, 09:34 PM
I guess so! :)

EasternGirl
11-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Lol...you guys! Chantel...you should make a video of that!