PDA

View Full Version : Look what i found!

mustang
11-18-2011, 10:26 PM
sorry, as im getting more into senior year im getting busier and busier...(aint it supposed to be the opposite?)
well during my project with copperhea venom i relized that im gonna have to freeze dry it....weeelllll that didn't mean to vacume seal it in the deep freeze... so i looked up freeze dryers....the words that came out of my mouth had as many letters as the price range did digits, (i used lots of above 4 letter words.) and so i started hoping the vt had one (which im sure he does. Then i found this link and !!!HALLELUJAH!!! started going off in my head.
http://www.normanbenoit.com/Sublimation.pdf

someone really earned their genius points for this, freezedrying venom under $100 its a dream come true!
seeeee even when im gone i think of all of you....sorry im sooo busy
fyi checker is doing great (he keeps bringing me girls and acted as nagini in our harry potter pie sale commercial :) the only reason im irritated by him is the fact that he does his tricks for girls now too (not just me :() i thought only i could make him do that! we had something special...im jelous:D)

hope yall are well, and in case i cant tell yall later have a happy thanksgiving week (or normal week for those in the rest of the world) - Robert & Checker

guidofatherof5
11-18-2011, 10:40 PM
Good to hear from you. Have a great senior year.

mustang
11-18-2011, 11:03 PM
haha geeze over 11,000 i gotta cath up with you Steve :), and thanks i am so far, but despite easier classes im still at a solid work schedual, i have no clue how it happens?! it better stop soon tho i dont like work unless its fun work. (like cathcing the baby rattle snake and pissing dad off. mom was just "ur getting too close" and she only said it once!:) i hearded it into a bucket (it wasnt easy it was about the size of checker and the grass around the gutter is a jungle) (oh ya i told two of my cousins bout it and apparently it turned into a table conversation at a family party i wasn't there for lol tells u bout my family hahahahahha)