PDA

View Full Version : Diary of Two Snakes and a Girl...

EasternGirl
11-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Hi Everyone!

I know it's been a long time again! I was having computer issues for a while (and for those of you who may have tried to call me, phone issues too) but now I have a new computer and a new phone and all is well! I hope everyone here is well!

Selena and Cee Cee are doing great! They live together in the same enclosure now and love being roomies. They curl up together all the time...

Selena just shed again but she has never gotten much bigger. She has gained a lot more confidence since Cee Cee came to live with her. Cee Cee ended up having thirty dead babies, but other than that she seems to be doing fine.

I like the new look of the site!

guidofatherof5
11-07-2011, 05:57 PM
Nice to see you back on the forum.
Tell Julian I said hello.

EasternGirl
11-07-2011, 10:13 PM
Hey Steve! I did get your call but my phone died and I just got a new one. I will have to give you a call and catch up! Julian says "hi" to you!

katach
11-08-2011, 01:50 AM
Welcome back. Sorry about the stillborns. Your girls are very pretty!

EasternGirl
11-08-2011, 10:22 AM
Thanks!

EasternGirl
11-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Well...after my little scare with Cee Cee and her regurgitation antics last night...she is doing fine now and even took two earthworms from tongs today. Selena would not eat the worm from the tongs...she had no idea what to do with it...I had to chop hers up and put it in a dish. I went out and bought some frozen pinkies today so that I can try to get them to eat some of them next week. I also bought a new rock hide for them and got some damp moss to put inside of it and also put a little damp moss inside Cee Cee's favorite slim jim can hide. I've never kept damp hides for them before...but I have read many posts on here with other members talking about having them...so I thought maybe I would give it a try. I usually just mist the enclosure occasionally. That's all of my news for now...

EasternGirl
11-14-2011, 05:31 PM
New Pic:3256

EasternGirl
11-14-2011, 07:18 PM
Another pic: