PDA

View Full Version : Very exciting news....

Char361979
10-14-2011, 03:23 AM
If all goes well, I may have sourced a breeding trio of san frans for sale in the uk!! They are three year olds and I'm waiting for the guy to come back to me with an idea of what he would concider a reasonalbe offer. Very exciting! We may well have breeding san frans if all goes to plan!!!!!!!!!!

Char

PINJOHN
10-14-2011, 04:19 AM
If all goes well, I may have sourced a breeding trio of san frans for sale in the uk!! They are three year olds and I'm waiting for the guy to come back to me with an idea of what he would concider a reasonalbe offer. Very exciting! We may well have breeding san frans if all goes to plan!!!!!!!!!!

Char
Char let me know by pm when you find out the price, i might be able to help you, i have been hoping to buy a female san fran for some months but each time i get close, the car breaks or the washing machine or some such, and the money is spent on something else, the shop that has her is a lot closer to you than me and i doubt i will ever get her now so i will pass you the info if needed.

Char361979
10-14-2011, 06:06 AM
Thanks John, I'll take that info from you if possible, if only so I can get a feel for prices. It might be nice to get an additional female as well as it would give two breeding pairs potentially. The chap I'm in conversations with has two males and a female to shift. If he comes through and gives me a good deal I'm definately going to take them. If we continue to breed using these guys, you can have "pick of the litter" if you like.