PDA

View Full Version : Canadians? I want some babies!

Light of Dae
08-27-2011, 02:34 PM
Well this site is very new to me so forgive me... I have me a 5 week old Northen Plains Garter Snake, and she(i believe) as very healthy n active... I had gotten her and another from a guy who found a very very pregnant snake lol what a shock in two days for him lol but anyways the other baby got out of the feeding container (stretched the hole bigger in a yogurt container lid) Now my baby girl seems rather lonely... they used to curl up along the glass together n watch me watching them, twist together on the branches n vines etc. she is still active but.. lonely.
My question to all yall canadian garter lovers is ... Does anyone have some babies to give away? or sell for cheap? I love my garter to death n have a big tank that needs one or two more snakes in it. I am well .. poor.. and all though i can easily afford to feed them I cannot justify spending 50+ for a snake.. thats my grocery money, or power or propane etc.
I would love to have a different breed of garter just for the variety... but I'm more then willing to take what I can get :P

I live near Edmonton, but will be travelling the transcanada highway from here to barrie ontario sept 11 and heading back on sept 26-28? If anyone has babies around the area Please contact me.

Thankyou everyone who reads and helps :)