PDA

View Full Version : Weather troubles-Check in

guidofatherof5
03-11-2011, 01:22 PM
All those in the path of the East coast storms and the West coast problems please check-in. Hoping all are safe.;)

ConcinusMan
03-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Pretty calm here today compared the stormy week we had. Still no dang sunshine though.:mad: Crews are still cleaning up mudslides and trying to reopen roads. You'll want to steer clear of any highways leading to or from the coast though. It's going to be a mess with people evacuating or returning to the coast after the tsunami warnings.

kibakiba
03-11-2011, 06:32 PM
We got extremely high winds and some rain, but I'm somewhat far from where the stuff was... Almost seemed like our trailer was going to fly away... :D

guidofatherof5
03-11-2011, 07:47 PM
We got extremely high winds and some rain, but I'm somewhat far from where the stuff was... Almost seemed like our trailer was going to fly away... :D

Hang in there Dorothy.:D

Mommy2many
03-11-2011, 07:57 PM
East Coast survived the flooding. How did West Coast do with the Tsunami?

kibakiba
03-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Haha, it would be hard for wind to push our trailer around, sometimes at most it shakes us a bit, but I think we'd be pretty safe for now, wind has died down a lot and our dog is no longer yelping from the wind being loud ;)

HazAnga
03-11-2011, 09:52 PM
We got snow!!! lol and lots of it. All of that heavy packing snow crap. I had to help one of the delivery guys (who drives a semi) git out of are parking lot, after he drove like all the way in.! are lot becomes all slushy ice stuff towards the back of it where the warehouses are... but after a couple hours we finally succeeded lol.

ConcinusMan
03-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Been raining, and raining and.. you guessed it.

Well, around 15:30 today a cold front moved through and dumped about 3/4 of an inch of horizontal rain in about 30 minutes, and brought wind gusts of 50mph. The street drains just couldn't keep up. My street and many places around town are flooded, there's trees down, homes & vehicles damaged, streets closed, and neighborhoods without power. There's branches, roof shingles, and other debris scattered all over the place.

kibakiba
03-13-2011, 11:05 PM
It's really windy here, too. Luckily it's not that bad and our power is still on. I'd have to stuff all my snakes in my shirt and stay up all night for them. Haha.