PDA

View Full Version : He finally ate!!!

HazAnga
01-31-2011, 08:15 PM
He finally ate! I finally got a chance to git some worms and Major ate 1.5 worms. I think maybe he was more interested in them because they moved. But maybe it was because it was worms... either way, he ate and now I'm happy, his 4 month starvation period is over.

Stefan-A
01-31-2011, 08:22 PM
Who?

HazAnga
01-31-2011, 08:41 PM
Lol sorry, Major my male checkered. Who hasn't eaten in a while, and has been doing the deed with my females.

kibakiba
01-31-2011, 08:47 PM
His checkered male (Major, I think) that stopped eating and was way too busy thinking about the ladies to think about his appetite :p

HazAnga
01-31-2011, 09:03 PM
Damn right!

ConcinusMan
01-31-2011, 11:32 PM
Should have put the update in the original thread instead of making a new one.

Still, it's good news Nick. You see, we told you so.:p

I figured he would eat after all that mating nonsense is over with. She's probably no longer attracting (distracting) him which is a good sign because she's probably gravid. 4 months is a long time, but a strong healthy garter can handle it. Now feed the heck out of him for the next few months.

Good luck with the mamma. It's not out of the question for her to possibly have enough sperm stored for at least two litters over the next year or two so she may not even need him for a while in order to make more babies. Here's hoping for some healthy albino babies and hets!

HazAnga
02-01-2011, 10:03 PM
lol Sorry, I got excited and was using my phone to start the thread lol.
Yes I will be feeding the hell outta him, will be working on trying to git him back onto mice... well in this case ASF's (which I've heard are a little fattier then mice) so hopefully will git him back to regular size. He never did really have any loose skin, so he musta worked it off like we would. I'll be looking at him day to day to see when the bump of food goes away so I can try to feed him again.