PDA

View Full Version : Garter breeder

Hyokenseisou
01-03-2011, 12:39 AM
Hi there,

My boyfriend has been looking for a garter for a while now, but has had no luck finding one (via either from a breeder or in the wild). We're located in Calgary (and do make the occasional trip to Edmonton). So if there's a garter breeder someone could point me towards, that'd be great!

When I first signed up here, I got a pm welcoming me to the boards (thanks by the way Boots!), and I *think* I saw that I was only allowed one pm in my messaging system, and for some reason, I can't even find my pm system... I'm not new to this style of forum, so it confuses me. In any cause if you wish to send me a response to this post, could you please send it to hyokenseisou@hotmail.com ? Thanks a bunch guys!

Hyokenseisou
01-03-2011, 01:48 PM
I forgot to mention: I'm aware there's probably nothing available right this second as it's not really breeding season, which is all fine and dandy, I'm not in a super super hurry. Just keeping my eyes and ears open.

Also, looking for a more local thing, not really a fan of have reptiles shipped. I like to see the animal first hand for myself before purchase.

Thanks again!