PDA

View Full Version : Hey! New member here.

Volksdragon
04-24-2007, 03:57 PM
'Lo! I've recently (a month or so ago) become interested in owning a snake, and my mom's afraid of "big" snakes so we're getting a garter.

I recently joined another snake owner's club, but they were more focused on Ball Pythons than anything else and didn't really have a lot of info on garters.

So, I've come here! We're probably going to go get the snake in a week or two, and I want to make sure I've got everything ready before it comes.

I've been reading up lots lately on garters, but being around people with first-hand garter experience is bound to help. :D

So, yes. Hope I enjoy my stay. Expect a lot of newbie questions in the short future. :p

adamanteus
04-24-2007, 04:02 PM
Hi Vondell, and welcome to the forum. If you're interested in Garters this is certainly the place to be! Ask all the newbie questions you want, there are some really knowledgable and helpful people on here.

Sid
04-24-2007, 04:19 PM
Hello from South Carolina Vondell. Welcome to the forum, jou'll fine plenty of helpful people here with a great deal on knowledge on Garters. Here's a link to our "General Care Sheet". Very good info General Garter Snake Care Sheet (http://www.thamnophis.com/caresheets/index.php?title=Garter_Snake_Care_Sheet).

Sid

drache
04-24-2007, 05:35 PM
hi there, Vondell
greetings from Brooklyn, NY
good to meet you

Thamnophis
04-24-2007, 06:17 PM
Hello Volkdragon, welcome here on this forum
Garter snakes are far more interesting than ballpythons :D

Cazador
04-24-2007, 09:19 PM
Hi Vondell,

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay(s) at thamnophis.com, and I know you'll be happy with your choice of snake genus (Thamnophis) to keep. You even have some fellow "Buckeyes" on this forum, so you'll be able to get good local advice. Welcome to the forum.

Rick

Odie
04-24-2007, 11:42 PM
Hello from Oregon Vondell.You have the right place now mon.:)

Snaky
04-25-2007, 01:34 AM
Welcome to the forum from Belgium, enjoy it here!

suzoo
04-25-2007, 07:54 AM
Hello and welcome Volksdragon, from Missouri, USA!
I like your name!

Stefan-A
04-26-2007, 01:20 AM
Welcome aboard. :)