PDA

View Full Version : What?! Idiot snake joke

RedSidedSPR
11-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Hello?! Found this snake joke and just...what...?:D

Here's the link, they're all stupid but read the third one...geez.snake jokes, humor and more ! (http://www.kidsjokes.co.uk/jokes/animal/snakejokes.html)

ssssnakeluvr
11-16-2010, 11:56 AM
JEEZ.... pretty sad....lame jokes

Stefan-A
11-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Yeah, you might want to read what it says in the URL of that page.

guidofatherof5
11-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Lame for us but young kids would love them.
My young ones have a few lame joke books. They sit and laugh with every joke.

RedSidedSPR
11-17-2010, 09:00 AM
Yeah I know, I mean the third one where the "cobra has a rattle". Cobras dont have rattles.

Stefan-A
11-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Yeah, but it's still a joke. A joke meant to entertain kids. They're not going to care.

RedSidedSPR
11-17-2010, 09:40 AM
Whatever. That dosnt mean a kid wrote it.

Stefan-A
11-17-2010, 09:44 AM
No, that's true. But there's a lot of stupidity out there, no sense in getting worked up over something that small.

RedSidedSPR
11-17-2010, 09:46 AM
Im not getting worked up, man, I just thought it was funny. Sorry

ConcinusMan
11-27-2010, 03:58 PM
They are all pretty lame but the third one has to be lamest that's for sure. Why the heck didn't they say rattlesnake instead of cobra, we'll never know. For the cobra I would have made a joke about them having a bib I think.

RedSidedSPR
11-28-2010, 12:05 PM
They are all pretty lame but the third one has to be lamest that's for sure. Why the heck didn't they say rattlesnake instead of cobra, we'll never know. For the cobra I would have made a joke about them having a bib I think.

THAT WAS THE POINT OF THE POST!!!! THE THIRD ONE!!! THANK YOU CONCINNUSMAN!!!! Jeez, people read opening post. I said they are all lame but the THIRD ONE is why I posted it.

mustang
11-28-2010, 12:13 PM
haha loved the monty python one!!!! hey i got one
what was wrong with the male snake that couldnt breed?
he had areptile disfunction
hahaha i made that one up myself

ConcinusMan
11-28-2010, 01:44 PM
THAT WAS THE POINT OF THE POST!!!! THE THIRD ONE!!! THANK YOU CONCINNUSMAN!!!! Jeez, people read opening post. I said they are all lame but the THIRD ONE is why I posted it.

Yeah, that one crossed the line of lame and went right into downright ridiculously stupid.:p

RedSidedSPR
11-28-2010, 01:55 PM
yeah, that one crossed the line of lame and went right into downright ridiculously stupid.:p

that was the point!!!:D

Mommy2many
11-29-2010, 06:17 PM
haha loved the monty python one!!!! hey i got one
what was wrong with the male snake that couldnt breed?
he had areptile disfunction
hahaha i made that one up myself

You did make me laugh...

ConcinusMan
11-29-2010, 06:32 PM
Good one

guidofatherof5
11-29-2010, 10:09 PM
Please don't be mad at me for any of these jokes. I found them.

Why is a snake so smart?
Because you can't pull its leg!

What did the naughty little diamondback say to his big sister?
"Don't be such a rattle-tail!"

What does a well-dressed snake wear?
A boa tie!

What kind of snakes get to hug the bride at a wedding?
Garter snakes!

How did the snakes bust out of jail?
They scaled the wall!

mustang
11-30-2010, 06:42 PM
You did make me laugh...
yay im on a role today....for science fair again i brought checker to school (only let people hold him when it looked like he wanted out.....which he did...)he didnt poop on any body, got me lots of girl attention, and was on his best behavior. I got lots of ophideaphobia related pics and i got outa class! (he wasnt out too long except with a small group of people after school....and he actually seemed to liked the "not robert" attention)
i could tell if and when he wanted back in and of corse no biting or musking occured....good little chick magnet:D id put my jacket over his little travel case to allow him to calm down