PDA

View Full Version : Hello

flickerfriend
08-17-2010, 10:02 AM
Hello all from (at the moment) Vermont. i have had a few garters in the past. I live in Oregon but im spending the summer in Vermont. I im Flicker's daughter. 11 years old. just a few days ago i cought a orange striped garter. (view flickerfriends wc for a pic) Wich promptly bit me. i tried to arrange my hands as not to let it bite again.. did i succeed? Nope. it bit me again. when i finally got it into a position where it could not bite me. i ran to get help from an adult. when it was safely in a cage i admired it. it looked like a male. but then i looked at a pic from a snake that recently gave birth and it looked exately like mine!:O now i im pondering the gender and possible gravidness. :P Well go figure. i was so certan in the begining that it was male a hardly considerd gravidness. Anyways. the piccy the flicker sent isnt all the good but i'd appraciate it if you looked anyway. thanks!

Snakers
08-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Welcome!

Stefan-A
08-17-2010, 11:09 AM
Welcome aboard. :)

adamanteus
08-17-2010, 11:12 AM
Hi, and welcome to the forum.:)

guidofatherof5
08-17-2010, 11:35 AM
Nice having you and your Mom with us.
Pictures always welcome.

ConcinusMan
09-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Hi Flickerfriend.. aren't you due back any day now? are you back yet? your mom got a snake from me for you. I'd like to hear what you think of that snake and If I can find the time I can take you guys out to a spot where we can find tons of snakes and have some fun.:D

guidofatherof5
09-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Hi Flickerfriend.. aren't you due back any day now? are you back yet? your mom got a snake from me for you. I'd like to hear what you think of that snake and If I can find the time I can take you guys out to a spot where we can find tons of snakes and have some fun.:D

Gee, I hope the snake wasn't suppose to be a surprise:D

ConcinusMan
09-01-2010, 01:13 PM
I don't think so.. she already blabbed it all over the forum.;)