PDA

View Full Version : Moderator return.

adamanteus
07-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Hi Guys. For those of you who haven't noticed, and those more recent members who don't know me........
After an absence of some months, I have returned to the forum and resumed my role as one of the Moderators. If there is any way I can help you to maximise your enjoyment of the forum, please just ask and I'll do what I can, (I'm on line every day)...... and I'll try not to go AWOL again! Thanks for your patience.:)

Spankenstyne
07-20-2010, 04:59 PM
YouTube - Welcome Back Kotter (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU)

Welcome back

guidofatherof5
07-20-2010, 05:01 PM
There is one thing I need, James.................... Your radixes.:D

adamanteus
07-20-2010, 05:08 PM
Sure!:rolleyes:

MasSalvaje
07-20-2010, 06:28 PM
It is good to have you back James! Now I want to see pics of your massive vagrans stefan has been talking about. One with it eating a cat or something like that!

-Thomas

infernalis
07-20-2010, 07:36 PM
Welcome back James....

drache
07-21-2010, 04:54 AM
that was sweet, Chris
you welcomed James home to Brooklyn
got me all nostalgic too

Snakers
07-21-2010, 03:03 PM
Welcome back!

ConcinusMan
07-22-2010, 02:45 AM
Great news!

count dewclaw
07-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Welcome back!

ConcinusMan
07-22-2010, 02:40 PM
Sure!:rolleyes:

What? I sure as heck wouldn't be so quick to give them up.:rolleyes:

guidofatherof5
07-22-2010, 03:39 PM
What? I sure as heck wouldn't be so quick to give them up.:rolleyes:

Back off. The radixes are mine:D
James is very intelligent and knows exactly what he's doing:D

adamanteus
07-22-2010, 04:13 PM
All you have to do is collect them in person!;)

guidofatherof5
07-22-2010, 04:21 PM
All you have to do is collect them in person!;)

Since I'm retired, I'll just jump on my bicycle and head your way.:D

mustang
07-22-2010, 05:33 PM
and I'll try not to go AWOL again! Thanks for your patience.:)
you better not leave us for some corn snake forum!!!!:D

ConcinusMan
07-22-2010, 11:11 PM
Since I'm retired, I'll just jump on my bicycle and head your way.:D

Watch out for big puddle in the road. It's called the Atlantic Ocean.;)

you better not leave us for some corn snake forum!!!!:D

Heck no, he'd never do that. Garters are waaaayyy more neato.:p

adamanteus
07-23-2010, 10:42 AM
I don't do Corn Snakes, or any other reptiles, anymore..... I'm Garters through and through now.

mustang
07-23-2010, 10:48 AM
I don't do Corn Snakes, or any other reptiles, anymore..... I'm Garters through and through now.
garters are a hard habbit to break once you get into em(and i dont see why i would want to break the habbit)

charles parenteau
07-23-2010, 01:00 PM
Welcome back James!

Lulu Bennett
08-16-2010, 10:24 AM
Hey James, welcome back :)
I had to re-register to get back on :(

infernalis
08-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Don't sweat it sweetie, James can make a few clicks and fix that for you.

Good to see you.

gregmonsta
08-17-2010, 03:42 AM
:D Welcome back :D

jamromhem
11-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Welcome back :) I am just getting back as well :P I remember you from when I was here before ;P

Stefan-A
11-11-2010, 08:02 PM
Welcome back :) I am just getting back as well :P I remember you from when I was here before ;P
He was around for about a week after starting this thread. He's lost again.

jamromhem
11-11-2010, 09:57 PM
oh, ok nvm then :P

zooplan
11-11-2010, 11:56 PM
there must be a black hoöle or a frequently occuring time trap, where he lives :D!

Maybe you can confirm that, James, when you stop by next time;)

drache
11-12-2010, 09:15 PM
my sense is that there is a lot going on in his life and he'll be back when things settle down
sometimes when my life crashes around me, and I don't get to spend more time with my animals than what it takes for basic care, being here can seem trivial
whatever's going on for him, I hope he's okay

ConcinusMan
07-24-2013, 01:58 AM

Like you need a hole in your skull. :rolleyes:

So, it's been half a year since our "prodigal moderator" has posted. Anybody "in the know" in this matter?

Sheeat Steve, why don't you do some light moderating? Nobody is asking you to give up your full time occupation or anything like that. :rolleyes: Stefan hasn't been very active in the postings even though he's been here. I understand that. If I lived in a part of the world where summer was merely "tolerable" for a couple of months and the rest of the year was deadly cold, I wouldn't stick around for the summer either.

I miss having someone worthy to argue with. I mean, I could easily get into an argument with idiots elsewhere but it's like drinking cheap domestic beer when you crave imported french wine even though it gives me a headache. As a part time moderator you would be better than cheap domestic beer I'm sure. Err.. u know what I mean.

If you say it is because you haven't been asked... I say it's time someone asked you.

infernalis
07-24-2013, 06:23 AM

So, it's been half a year since our "prodigal moderator" has posted. Anybody "in the know" in this matter?

He's spending his time doing something that makes him happy.

James Kelday is fundraising for Sustrans (http://www.justgiving.com/James-Kelday/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=James-Kelday&utm_campaign=pfp-share)

Stefan-A
07-24-2013, 06:27 AM
Stefan hasn't been very active in the postings even though he's been here.
I try to only post when I have something to say.

Like "Happy Birthday!" and "Welcome aboard."

ConcinusMan
07-24-2013, 10:29 AM
Yeah, I noticed. You have been posting but it's like you're not really here. I just need to say something stupid. That'll get you going lol

ConcinusMan
07-24-2013, 10:55 AM
He's spending his time doing something that makes him happy.

Well, that's just not right. How dare he. :rolleyes: :p

Stefan-A
07-24-2013, 11:30 AM
Yeah, I noticed. You have been posting but it's like you're not really here. I just need to say something stupid. That'll get you going lol
Was going to reply to this, but couldn't think of anything worthwhile to say.

guidofatherof5
07-24-2013, 11:43 AM

Sheeat Steve, why don't you do some light moderating? Nobody is asking you to give up your full time occupation or anything like that. :rolleyes: Stefan hasn't been very active in the postings even though he's been here. I understand that. If I lived in a part of the world where summer was merely "tolerable" for a couple of months and the rest of the year was deadly cold, I wouldn't stick around for the summer either.

I miss having someone worthy to argue with. I mean, I could easily get into an argument with idiots elsewhere but it's like drinking cheap domestic beer when you crave imported french wine even though it gives me a headache. As a part time moderator you would be better than cheap domestic beer I'm sure. Err.. u know what I mean.

If you say it is because you haven't been asked... I say it's time someone asked you.

Thank you, I think.:D

jwolfe152
07-24-2013, 01:59 PM
i have made a comment about this only because he is so helpful with everyone,but i don't really like him or anything kind of a jerk lol :eek: :p

but seriously he should be a mod good guy all the way 'round

ConcinusMan
07-25-2013, 10:36 AM
And I don't know about anyone else but I have no idea what or who you're talking about lol Steve? We've butted heads before but I certainly wouldn't describe him as a "jerk". Myself on the other hand... :p

jwolfe152
07-25-2013, 11:37 AM
well every time he tells me about issues like the tape on the tank he has said it in the nicest most concerned way possible never a jerk i was joking about that part. like i said he a cool guy helps people with all kinds of stuff hemostats, flex tape, and supplements.

ConcinusMan
07-25-2013, 12:00 PM
What? tape? You moron! you don't deserve to own snakes! Shame on you! lol. No, but seriously I lost a very loved garter that way. I had to literall lop off her head she was suffering so bad entangled in duct tape. You don't want to go through that trust me.

jwolfe152
07-25-2013, 12:35 PM
lol yea steve set me straight it was my first snake and didn't know tape was so detrimental. thats sad i never want to have to do that. hell my snapper Bugger i decided to set him free and i told my mom and she started to tell me "no dont set it free raise it for me." and i asked what the heck she wanted it for "turtle soup" i told her there was no way i was going to raise this turtle so you can eat him when he is big enough you are crazy. she came back with "dont raise it as a pet, raise it as food" WTF?!?!?!

snake man
07-25-2013, 12:47 PM
That's a lot of time and money for a bowl of turtle soup, also a little on the messed up side.

jwolfe152
07-25-2013, 01:01 PM
a little bit thats real messed up lol how many people would treat the beef cattle they have as a pet and then look at them one day and say "wow you are going to make a great new york strip in a few week." i couldnt do it im sure some can but not me

ConcinusMan
07-25-2013, 01:32 PM
That's a lot of time and money for a bowl of turtle soup, also a little on the messed up side.

Yeah, it is. I like his mom already. lol

guidofatherof5
07-25-2013, 01:44 PM
lol yea steve set me straight it was my first snake and didn't know tape was so detrimental. thats sad i never want to have to do that. hell my snapper Bugger i decided to set him free and i told my mom and she started to tell me "no dont set it free raise it for me." and i asked what the heck she wanted it for "turtle soup" i told her there was no way i was going to raise this turtle so you can eat him when he is big enough you are crazy. she came back with "dont raise it as a pet, raise it as food" WTF?!?!?!

If it came to that I would pay to have Bugger shipped to me.

ConcinusMan
07-25-2013, 01:49 PM
You like turtle soup that much huh? :p

guidofatherof5
07-25-2013, 01:50 PM
You like turtle soup that much huh? :p

Blasphemy. :D

jwolfe152
07-25-2013, 02:33 PM
lol. i have sent his to a good home(pond) with no worry of my mom making soup from the little guy. i would not let anyone make soup out of him. my mom was wondering why i got so worked up over her wanting soup, she is crazy.

ConcinusMan
07-25-2013, 02:39 PM
You realize we went off topic, like 2 pages ago? oops.

jwolfe152
07-25-2013, 03:12 PM
it wasn't my fault :rolleyes:

ConcinusMan
07-25-2013, 03:32 PM
I'll reply with what my mother says when I say that. "It never is" *sacrasm*

RedSidedSPR
07-26-2013, 12:31 PM
It's my fault.

ConcinusMan
07-28-2013, 12:09 AM
It's my fault.

Sounds good. We'll go with that. Just stay where you are. Someone bring me some rope.

jwolfe152
07-28-2013, 12:18 AM
rope...ready
ball gag...ready
lol