PDA

View Full Version : Aww Crap - Homer Simpson

ssssnakeluvr
04-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Thanks to the wonderful goons at registerfly.com, my website is down....and probably gone. They are in the middle of legal problems...so I have lost my site for now. :mad: My buddy and co-worker that does my site for me informed of all the problems they are having, and he has probably lost a couple other sites he does.... I have now signed up with another server for web hosting and domain names....I had to change my website address.... it is now www.donsgartersnakes.net coming soon! (http://www.donsgartersnakes.net) Brian should have my site back up and running in the next week or so....:eek:

adamanteus
04-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Sorry to hear about your website Don.

ssssnakeluvr
04-09-2007, 09:38 PM
I should have my new one up in a week or so....with pics of my gravid albino!!!!

adamanteus
04-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Let us all know when it's up and running please Don, I'd like to see those pics!

FitnessFreak
04-09-2007, 10:24 PM
this is completely random but...

the snake in your picture looks exactly like the one i'm planning on catching in june when they have babies(at fish creek park)

i know because i have caught them before, only never kept.

is it by any chance a wandering garter snake? because with the research i've done to see what kind the one i am catching-it appears to be a wandering garter snake.

Cazador
04-10-2007, 01:09 AM
How frustrating, Don! Were you able to change your homepage in your thamnophis.com profile?

Rick

drache
04-10-2007, 03:37 AM
sorry about your web site, Don
I hope you'll have one up again soon
but what a hassle for you

Sid
04-10-2007, 04:14 AM
Sorry to hear about your web site Don. Look forward to seeing it up again.

Sid

GarterGuy
04-10-2007, 08:07 AM
Sorry to hear about your site Don, but congrats on your albino. Hope for lots of little white babies soon!:D
Roy

Gijs & Sabine
04-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Sorry about your site, Don. I hope the new one works great.
Can't wait to see pics from your albino babies!! It's a pitty that you live so far away:rolleyes:

ssssnakeluvr
04-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Woo Hoo!!! My friend uploaded the site this morning on my new server (godaddy.com) and it was on line in 10 minutes!!!!!

Fitnessfreak: which pic are you talking about???? ON my website I have no pics of wandering garters.....

FitnessFreak
04-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Woo Hoo!!! My friend uploaded the site this morning on my new server (godaddy.com) and it was on line in 10 minutes!!!!!

Fitnessfreak: which pic are you talking about???? ON my website I have no pics of wandering garters.....
your avatar looks like the snakes that i find around here, and i think they are wandering-not sure though.

mikm
04-11-2007, 10:48 AM
Hey Don ... Your website looks great !! You have a very nice collection of garters there, wow :D ... I especially like your easterns, that yellow one is something else !!

have a great day and thanks !!
marian

adamanteus
04-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Ditto that, Don. Some lovely snakes there. Congratulations.

ssssnakeluvr
04-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Thanks!!!! I love the yellow ones, jsut keep getting brighter!!! The snake on my avatar here is an albino red sided garter.....