PDA

View Full Version : CB 2010 garter morphs inventory as of 05/15/2010

Scott F
05-15-2010, 12:49 AM
This is an up to date list of everything that is currently available. Babies will need to eat numerous times b4 shipping out unless other arrangements are made. Pics available, serious inquiries only please. I am very motivated to sell these, QUANTITY DISCOUNTS and/or reasonable offers will be considered. If something peaks your interest, shoot me an email.

*** Denotes first year available

Plains:

2.6 Iowa albinos (BOTTOM PIC) & 5.4 Nebraska albinos (both are from 2 seperate litters) $75 (Females only) Reverse trios $195
8.10 Iowa and 1.1 Nebraska Snows (3 seperate litters of the Iowa's): $75
3.4 Axanthic plains-Codominant, breed to anything and get a portion of axanthics-great for outcrossing $45
10.9 Anerythristic plains-from 3 seperate unrelated litters) $40
*** 9.9 Hypomelanistic x Het hybino plains (100% het hypo (unproven trait) & 50% het hybino $50
Hets/possible hets, these are from various crossings
$30 each/2 for $50

Red Sideds-All of the albinos, anerythristics and snows are 66% het for the other's traits unless noted otherwise):

7.8 Albinos-Outcrossed and produced from various litters, one of THE most beautiful garter morphs in the garter market $195
*** 2.0 Snows-from 2 litters (very limited numbers) $200 each
17.17 Anerythristics-from numerous unrelated litters $60 each/2 for $110
7.4 100% Het anerythristic (50% poss het for albino & snow) $30 each/2 for $50
66% poss het snows-from various double het snow bred to double het snows, have a LOT of these and am motivated to move them at vastly reduced pricing, inquire

Eastern:

0.1 Carteret cty double het erythristic x Schuett albino X erythristic albino (100% het for erythristic albino) $175
1.0 Myrtle Beach erythristic 66% het erythristic albino (produced from a double het Myrtle beach erythristic/schuett albino bred to a double het Myrtle beach erythristic/schuett albino $75
4.2 flames (from Mohr het anerythristic female bred to flame het Mohr anerythristic-these unfortunately didn't produce anerythristics $125 each (males only) Reverse trios $325 (MIDDLE PIC)
*** 3.2 Flames and 5.7 erythristics (both 100% het albino) These are from the flame/erythristic female bred to our 2 gorgeous holdback erythristic albino males. These should produce some phenomonal albinos (albino flames, albino erythristics and the yet to be produced flame/erythristic albino) $200 (TOP PIC)

No trades, paypal, credit cards via paypal and USPS money orders accepted forms of payment. Questions, email SFelzer1@nc.rr.com or call me. Thanks !

Scott F
05-15-2010, 09:00 PM
Correction on the albino red sideds, they are $175 each/$300 pair. The Iowa albino plains are the ones being sold as lone males or reverse trios too.

Scott F
05-16-2010, 11:59 AM
Ok I'll get this right...

2.6 Iowa albinos (BOTTOM PIC) & 5.4 Nebraska albinos (both strains are from 2 seperate litters) $75 (Females only) or trios $195