PDA

View Full Version : April 2010 Photo & Caption Commentary

aSnakeLovinBabe
04-13-2010, 10:01 AM
Business as usual.

Comments about this month's photo and caption contest get posted here, so that we keep the contest threads free of clutter.

Before submitting any pictures, please read the rules.

MasSalvaje
04-15-2010, 10:36 PM
I am glad the T. e. vagrans are having a good showing!

-Thomas

ConcinusMan
04-16-2010, 12:22 PM
So far, 3 out of 5 pics have poop clearly visible. Keep up the good work!

MasSalvaje
04-16-2010, 12:51 PM
So far, 3 out of 5 pics have poop clearly visible. Keep up the good work!

I love it! But I don't know if the shot of Stefan's has poop or if it is the fresh shed of the newborns.

-Thomas

ConcinusMan
04-19-2010, 02:59 AM
@ steve: you should have made just one of them say "I smell poop" :p

guidofatherof5
04-19-2010, 12:00 PM
Good idea but I didn't see any poop in the photo.
No poop, no comment:D

ConcinusMan
04-19-2010, 10:26 PM
There doesn't necessarily have to be any poop visable as you have demonstrated in last month's caption contest. There was only a dish with flowers and a snake. I mean, poop is funny in the right context so...

I took that and ran with it in my (first) entry for the caption contest. It seemed so appropriate. Win or lose, if it gets a chuckle, it's a win. Your entry last month, and my own this month, made me lol. If by some chance I win the caption contest this month, I must give some credit to you.

Slithe
04-20-2010, 12:03 AM
"I mean, poop is funny in the right context so...

I took that and ran with it"

hehe you ran with poop!

ConcinusMan
04-20-2010, 01:03 AM
Wouldn't be the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last. My daugher is all grown up but I have a grandaughter, 4 pomeranians, and the snakes. OMG the snakes. That's a lot combined poop. If you cannot quite contain poop in whatever you used to pick it up with, and it starts to leak, you RUN! but of course it's not that easy when you have 4 little hairballs that know your next move and play defense by putting themselves right under your foot.

"No, that's not a snack" I tell them. They understand "no" but forget about it as soon as I say "snack". Selective understanding of language I say. Perhaps the snakes and the dogs are smarter than we think and they are plotting to make us their slaves. Oh wait, too late. I already succumbed to their evil plans.

ConcinusMan
04-26-2010, 03:19 AM
Never run with scissors. Always run with poop.

ConcinusMan
04-26-2010, 12:30 PM
My winning entry for march photo contest isn't good enough for the portal page? :(

Stefan-A
04-26-2010, 02:20 PM
My winning entry for march photo contest isn't good enough for the portal page? :(
I'd put it up there myself, but again, Boots is the only one who can do that. :o

ConcinusMan
04-26-2010, 04:41 PM
Damn. Should have mentioned it when he was online and we were "talking". Just want my moment in the sun, that's all.

Stefan-A
04-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Damn. Should have mentioned it when he was online and we were "talking". Just want my moment in the sun, that's all.
Completely understandable.

Artic Exotics
05-04-2010, 01:52 AM
Never run with scissors. Always run with poop.lawls!

ConcinusMan
05-04-2010, 01:58 AM
You like that one huh? Yeah. Me too. I'm a big (classic) Ren & Stimpy fan. One of the old "kiddy commercial" skits had this character named "Powdered Toast man". When he left, he would always say "And remember kids... Always run with scissors" LoL.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GLNlhZJJU-E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GLNlhZJJU-E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Stefan-A
05-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Hint: The contest has been over for more than a week.