PDA

View Full Version : anyone breeding T. elegans. elegans

sschind
04-02-2007, 07:03 PM
I may be interested in obtaining a pair of T. e. elegans. Is anyone working with these. I'm going to check a few sites that I am aware of but I don't recall seeing these on anybody's lists before. Scott felzer is working with T.e.vagrans but not the T.e.e as far as I know.

This means I probably will be keeping the garters I already have (sorry cazador) and I might be contacting Scott for a pair of of his T. atratus. atratus. He has the one stripe morph, does anyone know anyone working with the three stripe morph.

Thanks

Steve

Cazador
04-02-2007, 10:57 PM
Hey Steve,

I'm actually encouraged by your post. It sounds like you might be opening up the smaller shop like you hoped. Good luck on the search for T.e. elegans.

Rick

sschind
04-03-2007, 06:53 PM
Thanks Rick,

Yeah, I want to stay in the business if for no other reason than I don't want to have to get a real job. As far as the garter snakes go, I have about half a dozen people who want the Blacknecks so I figured I might as well keep them, try to breed them and sell the babies if they are such a hot commodity. Even if I can't find another store they snakes aren't that big I can hide them somewhere in my apartment.

Steve

Cazador
04-03-2007, 07:33 PM
As you know, you were also offering the blacknecks for a very good price... particularily for adults :). Best wishes, and keep me in mind when the babies show up,

Rick

KITKAT
04-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Me toooooo (regarding babies)!!!:D

ssssnakeluvr
04-07-2007, 12:12 PM
Well, I would be breeding them if I could get them..... I have a large female t elegans terrestris, am looking for a male for her....