PDA

View Full Version : this mornings find .....

ClosedCasket88
03-27-2007, 11:28 AM
after court i decided to take a doobie stroll in the brandywine state park .
10 minutes on woodland hillside terrain revealed about 20 or so northern redback salamanders only to follow up with this beauty slithering down the hill into a runnofo creek wich is were i scooped him up .
probobly bar far one of the most gorgeous garters i caughtin this area. the pic doesnt show his true colors but he was beautiful and at a good weight with no scale problems or scars wich is odd for this area, most the garters i find are always scarred up and have skin problems.So i snapped a couple pictures then let him slither his way home right off the rock i took the picture of him on . i came home to change outa my court clothes only to take another trip to see what todays nice weather reveals , wish me luck folks, sorry for the bad pics ;cellphone camera
http://i3.tinypic.com/2j13149.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/2daiumt.jpg

Cazador
03-27-2007, 11:33 AM
Really nice looking snake, Ryan!

adamanteus
03-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Ryan, they're pretty good pictures for a cellphone camera!

drache
03-27-2007, 12:55 PM
What a nice find, Ryan

Sid
03-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Nice healthy looking speciman there Ryan:) .

Sid

Snaky
03-27-2007, 01:49 PM
I always envy all you guys who can find them in nature. Nice one:)

adamanteus
03-27-2007, 03:20 PM
Ryan, what's "court clothes"? Do you work in a court?

Question: What would you call me in a suit?
Answer: The accused!

Thamnophis
03-27-2007, 07:09 PM
Great snake!

ClosedCasket88
03-28-2007, 09:54 AM
ehh, court clothes would be my old school uniform .
i lack nice clothes except for funeral clothing but i do not wear them anywere else due to respect of my dead homies .
i was caught with a beer while fishing on a hot day in the summer. i looked around and it was nothing but people evrywere tubing , fishing having good ole american family fun on a hot summer day . evryone else was drinking .even underagers . people were even making fires n cookin hotdoogs n **** wich is illegal at this park and the homo state police decide to mess with us becuase were an easy target .
anyways they had there fun, they got there money and my @ss is still going to court almost a year later for this bullcrap