PDA

View Full Version : Thunder.x.Tigers' Feedback on Thamnophis::..

Thunder.x.Tiger
09-13-2009, 01:25 PM
Hi! I'm Thunder.x.Tiger!

I have been researching with my friend, Alexis pretty much all summer on garter snakes. I own two baby Common garters and a dog, this summer, I caught two big common garters to keep only for a week to experience what it is like to have a garter snake and surprisingly, one of the snakes gave birth in the terrarium! Of course, I had to let the mom go and the other snake back where I found them. I am still trying to find homes for them in my local area.
file:///Users/BriannaK/Pictures/Garter%20snakes/IMG_0752.JPGfile:///Users/BriannaK/Pictures/Garter%20snakes/IMG_0752.JPG
That one's Tiger, so cute!

Thamnophis is a really great forum! On other forums, people are rude and aren't very nice to their peers and here, everyone is welcoming! After like 5 minutes that I posted my Welcoming Lounge thingy, I got replies fast! I really enjoy it here there is tons of information on Garter snakes.:)

So yeah! If you are thinking of registering here, seriously do it! I would give it 5 out of 5 stars if you love friendly snakes and peers!:)

Stefan-A
09-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Unfortunately, none of your pictures seem to be working.

guidofatherof5
09-13-2009, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the wonderful compliment to the forum and the members.
Your picture didn't post in your thread. Unless, I'm the only one that can't see it.

gregmonsta
09-13-2009, 02:46 PM
You're most welcome ;) ... this is a great forum :)

Thunder.x.Tiger
09-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Yeah, how do I get the pictures working? I put a link on one of my files and it doesn't seem to work

Thunder.x.Tiger
09-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Don't worry it's not you ;)

Stefan-A
09-13-2009, 03:26 PM
You can upload them to our gallery.

guidofatherof5
09-13-2009, 03:32 PM
If you loaded it in your gallery than click on the picture you want to post. Then highlite the UBB code. I then do a Cntl key + "C"(copy command). I then go to the thread or reply I want it in. After placing my cursor where I want the photo I do Ctrl key + "P"(paste command). I then preview to make sure the process worked. Hope this helps.

commongartersnake
09-20-2009, 07:26 AM
Welcome to the forum Brianna, you will love it! :D

My name is commongartersnake add me as a friend!