PDA

View Full Version : WANTED for the 2007 season

FireDrake
03-23-2007, 08:09 AM
I am looking for a 1.1 pair of blue Puget Sound garters and 1.1 Oregon red spotted garters. If anyone will have any this season, please let me know.....or if you know of anywhere good to pick them up, also please drop me a line!

Thanks

Sarah
FireDrakeExotics@yahoo.com

GarterGuy
03-23-2007, 09:00 AM
Where are you out of Sarah? I know that I'll be looking for a male T.s.concinnus to go with my female and I'm always on the look out for T.s.pickeringi "blue phase". I've seen both at a local reptile show in PA. Besides that, I know quite a few people here on the forum are working with T.s.conccinus and some are going to be trying to breed their T.ordinoides "blue phase" (look almost just like "blue phase" T.s.pickeringi) this year.
Roy

ssssnakeluvr
03-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Scott Felzer has the puget sounds..should have babies soon! Scott Felzer's Garter Snakes, specializing in aberrant garters (http://www.albinogartersnake.com)

GarterGirl
03-24-2007, 07:55 AM
I agree with ssssnakeluvr! Try Scott Felzer!:D

FireDrake
03-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Where are you out of Sarah? I know that I'll be looking for a male T.s.concinnus to go with my female and I'm always on the look out for T.s.pickeringi "blue phase". I've seen both at a local reptile show in PA. Besides that, I know quite a few people here on the forum are working with T.s.conccinus and some are going to be trying to breed their T.ordinoides "blue phase" (look almost just like "blue phase" T.s.pickeringi) this year.
Roy

I'm in Colorado Springs, CO.... I fell for the blue Puget garters when I was little and visiting my cousins on Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound... so I have my heart set on them! I'll be there this summer, but from what I can tell it's illegal to collect them from the wild there

Thanks,

and I will try Scott

Sarah