PDA

View Full Version : Caresheet Help

Serpentine99
03-16-2007, 11:36 AM
I'm still kind of new to this forum, and I can't seem to figue out how to upload pictures on to the caresheets when editing. Can anyone help me?

Cazador
03-17-2007, 01:50 AM
This is the only way I know how to go about http://www.thamnophis.com/forum/site-feedback-suggestions-questions/181-posting-pictures.html, but I'm not sure if it works the same way in the caresheets.

To be honest, I've never done it, but Sid (among others) has absolutely mastered it. I'll send him a PM to see if he can advise you, rather than risking giving you bad advise.

Rick

Sid
03-17-2007, 03:32 AM
HI Serpentine,

Ricks link on posting pictures is right on the money. First upload the photos to the gallery on this site (see the tab on the right at the top of this page). After importing it to the gallery, scroll just below your photo and there will be a button "copy to clipboard". Then go back to the caresheet page you want and right click where you want it to insert.

Sid

Serpentine99
03-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Thanks! You guys saved me a lot of time because I would have never thought of that.

Sid
03-18-2007, 02:45 PM
You're more than welcome Serpentine. Looking forward to the photos.

Sid

Cazador
03-18-2007, 05:34 PM
One hand washes the other, right :). Thanks for making the caresheet, improving the website, and helping others, in turn ;).