PDA

View Full Version : UK Bristol area

gregmonsta
05-17-2009, 05:19 AM
Found this on another forum .... nobodies buying her alboino checkereds and they'll be off to the RSPCA if she doesn't clear them. Tought I would post this link for any UK members that might be interested

Sad sale of snakes, due to ill health - Reptile Forums UK (http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/snake-classifieds/297665-sad-sale-snakes-due-ill.html)

Sputnik
05-18-2009, 02:48 PM
Sadly a long way out of my price range even if only 30 miles away from me.
I'm also not a great fan of albinos but would help out if I could.

gregmonsta
05-18-2009, 02:54 PM
You could always make her an offer :rolleyes: ... I'm sure she will find someone for them.

gregmonsta
05-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Esther,
Been talking to her and she's just been mucked about on a sale again. She goes into hospital next week and needs them gone Tue. I was wondering if you might consider taking them on and trying to continue the sale? Basically selling them for her and taking the costs of keeping them out of the profit (ie free pets for a while :rolleyes:).
Get in touch with her if you would consider it and let me know :).

Cheers,
Greg

P.S. .... your inbox is full :rolleyes:

Sputnik
05-28-2009, 10:45 AM
Cleared some space in my inbox now. ;)

I don't think I can help her, Greg. Bristol isn't that far from me but I don't drive or have anyone who can take me at the moment. So sorry!

gregmonsta
05-28-2009, 11:46 AM
No problem :) ... anyone else out there?

gregmonsta
05-29-2009, 06:44 AM
Well, it turns out her two females are actually a pair (which I had suspected) and she had a litter today. 4 healthy and 14 stillborn (prob because she wasn't ready to look out for babies). She still needs help.

Sputnik
05-29-2009, 12:14 PM
I was right!!! I thought the larger one looked gravid.
The only thing I could offer her, would be to "foster" them if she could get someone to drop them off with me somehow. What do you think?

gregmonsta
05-29-2009, 01:02 PM
It has been resolved :) thankfully ... thankyou for the offer though ... they're going to the breeder I bought my Florida blues from :) .... that woman has caught the garter bug :D

Sputnik
05-29-2009, 01:07 PM
That's great! Glad she's found a solution. :)