PDA

View Full Version : Seeking concinnus UK/Belgium/Holland

gregmonsta
03-08-2009, 01:45 PM
With Xena gone and Alan Francis' sad brumation losses -
:rolleyes: I had to post this in view of common sense escaping me. Does anybody have a female concinnus going spare ... Britain preferred ... but I have worked out that trains to northern Belgium are less than £200 from Scotland ... or maybe a fellow Brit might fancy a road-trip to halve the costs ... in any case (this is just my impatience and I want to see what is possible) will look at all options and we all know - :rolleyes: I will travel hundreds of miles for the right snakeys. But if it comes to it :cool: I'll just have to wait for the opportunity to present itself.

aSnakeLovinBabe
03-08-2009, 05:25 PM
awe greg, I wish I could help you! :(

gregmonsta
03-08-2009, 05:35 PM
There's still that teleportation idea Shannon :rolleyes:

aSnakeLovinBabe
03-08-2009, 05:36 PM
oh yea... hmmm... I better go boot up the teleportation device in the closet. BRB.

gregmonsta
03-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Ready and waiting :rolleyes:

Snaky
03-09-2009, 02:27 AM
I don't have any females at the moment, but normally will have again new offspring this year. When it's the time, I'll post it on the forum :)

But I hope you'll have luck and will find a female sooner ;)

gregmonsta
03-09-2009, 03:21 AM
Fingers crossed Hans :) ... I was really looking forward to exploring that 'green' trait your male has (possibly anerystic?) ... I might still want a female from you in the future regardless :D

Sputnik
03-10-2009, 04:14 AM
Greg, Sabine and Gijs are coming over in a few weeks time. I'll see them in Germany in a couple of weeks, if you don't get hold of them before, I could mention it to them?

gregmonsta
03-10-2009, 05:39 AM
That would be great :D ... I know I'm kind of clutching at straws at this time of the year. Gijs and Sabine didn't have any success with their own concinnus last year but ... you never know ... plus my male is almost a year old .... :( must find him another Xena.