PDA

View Full Version : Hello to everyone! Looking for JC Jurgen of Germany

BigJim55
02-25-2007, 08:04 AM
Hello, I am looking to get a hold of my good friend JC aka Jurgen and garter and boa breeder in Germany. If anyone can help I would sure appreciate it. Jim Elliott <RazorBackHerps>

BigJim55
02-25-2007, 09:32 AM
Hello to everyone on the forum, my name is Jim and I live in the Tampa Bay area. I have been looking for my friend JC aka Jurgen from Germany, he is a well known garter and boa breeder there. Thanks, Jim Elliott <RazorBackHerps>

Boots
02-25-2007, 10:54 AM
Hi Jim,

Welcome to the forum. Jan is a member of the forum, and if you send him a PM, I am use he will respond. His username is "Jan" or you could try his website @ www.sirtalis.de - Thamnophen im Terrarium - Startseite (http://www.sirtalis.de/) . It has a contact us, that I am sure he will also receive. Welcome aboard. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Jason

drache
02-25-2007, 02:16 PM
Hi Jim
Welcome. I've heard a lot of good things about you and your animals.
I hope you find your friend. I no longer live in Germany, but I do have one herp nut friend there, who might know your friend.
You might also try contact Daniel from gartersnake.de

BigJim55
02-25-2007, 05:21 PM
Thanks guys, dont speak German at this time so its hard to access the link of the website you posted. Hopefully he will see this post and get back with me, Jim

Boots
02-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Hi BigJim55,

No German needed, for the www.sirtalis.de - Thamnophen im Terrarium - Startseite (http://www.sirtalis.de/) website. Just select the "info/kontakt" from the top menu. It is the right most link, and then "eMail/Kontakt" from the drop down menu. It is the first selection. It will pop up an email with "webmaster @ sirtalis.de" as the target. Hope this helps.

Jason

Thamnophis
02-25-2007, 07:02 PM
Welcome here, Jim.

adamanteus
02-25-2007, 07:04 PM
I can't help with your search for your friend, but welcome to this excellent forum!

James.

drache
03-06-2007, 07:16 AM
Jim
Did you ever find your friend?
I asked my herp geek friend in Germany and he asked whether perhaps you were looking for Jürgen Chlebowy,one of the two co-authors of the German gartersnake book. After all the initials are right. Other than that he couldn't think of anyone at the time.
Rhea