PDA

View Full Version : Family bonding

guidofatherof5
02-21-2009, 07:13 PM
These guys have out grown there cardboard hide so I had to replace it with this one. They filled it in record time. These are my 11 month old radixes. I had to take the picture fast, since they rushed the glass right after I snapped it. They are so curious about everything. Having a TV on is comical. They really do watch it. Very intently. The only thing they don't like is the lawnmower commercials. They all scream and head to the back of the hide.:eek:

http://www.thamnophis.com/thamphotos/data//500/medium/family_ties.jpg

reptile3
02-21-2009, 07:19 PM
Steve that is sooo funny, they don't like the lawnmower commercials!!:rolleyes:
What a gorgeous picture of them.

infernalis
02-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Bed time must put the Waltons to shame!

Bet it's 3 am before they all get done saying goodnight.

olive oil
02-21-2009, 07:35 PM
Wow, I bet they are so fun to watch interact with each other!

Snake lover 3-25
02-21-2009, 09:20 PM
awwww great pic!!!:D

mtolypetsupply
02-21-2009, 09:33 PM
Steve, it is so great to see such a devoted father! I can imagine how great you are with your kids with legs!

I think that garters are wonderful, how social they are. I'm wondering if James and Ernestine need some more buddies. They've been hiding so much lately, and it seems yours are NEVER shy. Maybe because there are a MILLION of them!!!!LOLOLOL!

Keep those pics coming!

guidofatherof5
02-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Stephi,

Thanks for your kind comments. I'm a blessed man to have what I have and don't want to take it for granted. My kids don't deserve that. As far as my radixes go. My kids can learn a lot about caring for others by taking care and being concerned for these creatures.
My radixes are great. They get a lot of individual attention from me and my children. I've moved into the nursery in case the little ones need something during the night. They are so used to seeing humans that they spend many hours out cruising, especially when were in the room. They really are special. When you remove there hide, they just look at you as if they are saying, Hey, what's going on?
Although, I don't think they have mastered using contractions, yet.:D

And_Lyn
02-21-2009, 10:51 PM
How cute! They look like they're saying "hi dad!"

-Lyndsey

gregmonsta
02-22-2009, 01:04 PM
They look great together :D

Aundrea
02-22-2009, 01:58 PM
awwwwwwww Steve what a GREAT pic and WOW your snakes and babies are sooo beautiful :eek:

jitami
02-23-2009, 10:05 AM
Looks like they've taken to the new hide quite well, Steve! Too cute :)