PDA

View Full Version : Bones

mtolypetsupply
02-19-2009, 10:04 PM
Just wanted to say how much I love my little babies. I had James out tonight. We watched Bones together. He took a few minutes to settle into the program, but I told him no programs about girl garters, mice, or guppies were on and that we were watching Bones whether he liked it or not, so he aquiesced. What a perfect ending to the day!

Have a great night, all!

:)

guidofatherof5
02-19-2009, 10:47 PM
Stephi,

He'll fix you. While your out he'll order up a bunch of pay-per-view movies, Snakes on the plane. Anaconda. Probably call the local pet shop to see if they make deliveries. Guppies, pinkies. There's going to be trouble.
You have no one to blame but yourself.:D

reptile3
02-20-2009, 12:17 AM
Stephi that is awesome... Simon my new BP, he is so tiny, he curls up on my chest, & into the blanket & watches CSI Miami, or Forensic Files with me. george my big girl, well she used to sit & watch, but she just a busy body(huge too).

I haven't yet let my garters out for too long....

Aundrea
02-20-2009, 07:53 AM
Bennie my Dekayi watches tv with me. She justs loves to hang around on my hand. Spenser was watching a Pink Floyd special with me the other night. I think hes starting to like 70s music :p Im sure they will watch Forensic Files with me also. My fav show :D