PDA

View Full Version : Pee Wee's Big Adventure!!!

Blacsmiff
02-20-2007, 06:41 PM
Remember that scene where Pee wee rescues all those gartersnakes from the burning petshop?:D That image just stuck in head for some reason.

drache
02-21-2007, 06:34 AM
Shucks!
Never watched Peewee and now I find out, I actually missed something cool.

Stefan-A
02-21-2007, 07:14 AM
Didn't Indiana Jones fall into a pit or something full of garters in the beginning of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? :D

abcat1993
02-21-2007, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I don't know if they're garters or not though. I haven't seen it since I was around 9 (almost 5 years ago).

adamanteus
02-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Yeah, they're mostly garters, but it was a railway carriage he fell into.

KITKAT
02-21-2007, 07:10 PM
They were actually mostly common boas... JMHO.:p

abcat1993
02-21-2007, 09:32 PM
I saw a pic from "Epic Movie" and this person was sitting on a plane, REALLY freaked out from a couple of corn snakes and some boa looking snakes that were most likely digitally made.

Thamnophis
02-22-2007, 12:54 AM
Don't know who Peewee is :(

adamanteus
02-22-2007, 03:08 AM
They were actually mostly common boas... JMHO.:p

Wasn't that the one where he fell into the tomb in Raiders of the Lost Arc? What do I know!

Cazador
02-22-2007, 03:25 AM
Hey Fons,

He used to have a kids show in the mid-to-late 80s. Here's a link to a picture of him.

Rick

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/images/paul_reubens.jpg

abcat1993
02-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Maybe he saw snakes in two movies (or all of them) because he was in the sewers in The Last Crusade when he saw them.

adamanteus
02-22-2007, 04:35 PM
No...That was rats, wasn't it? When they hid under the coffin?

abcat1993
02-22-2007, 04:55 PM
Oh yeah, you're right, but I'll watch it again and tell you. I think he does SAY something about snakes though, like, "I hate rats almost as much as I hate snakes".

adamanteus
02-22-2007, 05:05 PM
In the first film he's in the tomb with loads of Reticulate Puthons, Boas, Glass Lizards (Apodus) and the one Cobra where you can see the reflection in the glass between it and him!, then in the third film it's the young Indiana in the railway carriage. I don't think there are any snakes in the second one, but I may be wrong!

KITKAT
02-22-2007, 08:24 PM
Don't know who Peewee is :(

Peewee's official website is here:

Official Website for Pee-wee's Playhouse and Pee-wee Herman, Paul Reubens, Miss Yvonne, Cowboy Curtis, Jambi the Genie, Reba the Mail Lady, Captain Carl, Tito, the King of Cartoons (http://www.peewee.com/)

He is a very annoying children's character on television... and the actor became a bigger joke when he was arrested for doing things of a sexual and personal nature while in a movie theatre.:eek:

On the web page I have given you, he is the fellow in the red bow tie.:rolleyes:

Blacsmiff
02-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Peewee's official website is here:

Official Website for Pee-wee's Playhouse and Pee-wee Herman, Paul Reubens, Miss Yvonne, Cowboy Curtis, Jambi the Genie, Reba the Mail Lady, Captain Carl, Tito, the King of Cartoons (http://www.peewee.com/)

He is a very annoying children's character on television... and the actor became a bigger joke when he was arrested for doing things of a sexual and personal nature while in a movie theatre.:eek:

On the web page I have given you, he is the fellow in the red bow tie.:rolleyes:

That about sums him up. :D Pee Wee Herman was quite a character.

Thamnophis
02-23-2007, 07:44 PM
Hey Fons,

He used to have a kids show in the mid-to-late 80s. Here's a link to a picture of him.

Rick

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/images/paul_reubens.jpg

Thanks Rick,

I know him from pictures, but I do not think his shows have been shown in the Netherlands.
Looks to me like a very irritant person.

drache
02-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Irritant is a very good descriptive for him.
He's kind of like chalk screeching on a blackboard

abcat1993
02-23-2007, 09:50 PM
I'm personally very surprised he was legal for young kids to watch. I mean, I'm surprised my neighbors that watched the movie aren't emotionally scarred or something.

Blacsmiff
02-24-2007, 07:54 PM
I was up late one night and I ran across his show on cartoon network. His humor was a little too"advanced" for children. There were even slight sexual references. And thats amazing. Considering his show was on saterday morning in the states.

Stefan-A
02-25-2007, 02:30 AM
In the first film he's in the tomb with loads of Reticulate Puthons, Boas, Glass Lizards (Apodus) and the one Cobra where you can see the reflection in the glass between it and him!, then in the third film it's the young Indiana in the railway carriage. I don't think there are any snakes in the second one, but I may be wrong!
You're forgetting the "Snake Surprise" in the second movie. ;)

adamanteus
02-25-2007, 04:08 AM
You're forgetting the "Snake Surprise" in the second movie. ;)

You're right....I forgot about that little treat!

James.