PDA

View Full Version : Garters for Xmas!!!

aSnakeLovinBabe
12-25-2008, 11:38 AM
I think I just had the best christmas ever. My boyfriend really knows how to give gifts. apparently he got into contact himself with Scott Felzer one way or another and he kept saying how my present couldn't come till next week.. now I know why... he got me a pair of erythristic babies from that REALLY cherry mom that are het schuett albino!!!! He got me a really nice coat, some games, some south park seasons and adobe photoshop elements 7/ premiere elements 7 (even better photos now) and a memory card for the camera that will hold 2007 pictures. But also under the tree was this piece of paper that had been wrapped just like a present... but I was told I wasn't to open it until the end. BOY was i surprised to see a picture of baby garter snakes!!! Its funny because I was just looking at their kingsnake ad last night wishing I could afford them!!! The babies are not much to look at yet, but here are mom and dad (at least i think that's him haha) as seen at the daytona expo:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll86/aSnakeLovinBabe/Daytona/daytona045.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll86/aSnakeLovinBabe/Daytona/daytona059.jpg

I was going to list their KS ad but it seems scott has not reposted it yet, they were up there last night!! I get them next week.... I am soooo freaking excited!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday... I am going to work on getting adobe photoshop installed :eek:

reptile3
12-25-2008, 12:13 PM
Congrats Shannon, what an awesome boyfriend you have!! He's a keeper!!:D

gorgeous snakes!!!

aSnakeLovinBabe
12-25-2008, 02:57 PM
he's a great boyfriend. he loves me to death and I feel the same about him. but the best christmas's are yet to come... the ones where little shannons and eddies are waking us up at 5 AM because santa came... the ones where my kids get their first cornsnake to look after all on their own. That will be the real joy in my life.

prattypus
12-25-2008, 03:49 PM
Congrats. Those will be some dandy additions to the massive zoo. I wrote to Scott a few days back- trying to get a few more. We'll have to wait and see.

Sid
12-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Congratulation, Shannon. We'll be exspecting some photos soon.:)

guidofatherof5
12-25-2008, 07:07 PM
Great Christmas snakes.

snakeman
12-25-2008, 07:30 PM
Great present!And a great project to get into!It is going to be cool to see what the albino form is going to look like.good luck.

Gijs & Sabine
12-25-2008, 07:36 PM
Wow, lucky you!!! Erythristics are very high on my wishlist :rolleyes:

anji1971
12-25-2008, 07:54 PM
he's a great boyfriend. he loves me to death and I feel the same about him. but the best christmas's are yet to come... the ones where little shannons and eddies are waking us up at 5 AM because santa came... the ones where my kids get their first cornsnake to look after all on their own. That will be the real joy in my life.

Shannon, you are a very lucky woman, not just because of Eddie, and this great present, but because you know what the really important values in life are. You'll be the coolest mom ever someday!:)

jitami
12-26-2008, 10:52 AM
Congratulations Shannon!!! What a great guy! And what a great outlook on life you have. Can't wait to see pictures of little Shannons and Eddies on Christmas morn :)

Lori P
12-26-2008, 02:33 PM
Congrats Shannon!!!!! And ditto what Anji said... you are such a cool person and your kids will be so lucky to have you. :-) Can't wait to see pics, I've been drooling over that garter ad myself!!

gregmonsta
12-26-2008, 05:33 PM
I want those cherry reds ... one day :rolleyes:

drache
12-27-2008, 08:07 AM
congrats Shannon
awesome gift, from a really thoughtful boyfriend
and you're way more mature than I was at your age

Snake lover 3-25
12-27-2008, 09:52 PM
congrats shannon:) glad you had a great x-mas:D

Steven@HumboldtHerps
12-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Now you need a green garter and you'll really have the Christmas colors down!
:)

Steve

aSnakeLovinBabe
12-28-2008, 05:36 PM
My female checkered has the green colors down pat :D:D