PDA

View Full Version : Snake in the hood!

guidofatherof5
12-01-2008, 09:02 PM
Lately around my place I have this little radix shadow. I no sooner get home and someone brings me our Radix girl "lucky" She hangs with me most of the night whether I'm doing chores, helping the kids with homework or just relaxing(right,with 5 kids) One of her favorite places to be is the hood of my sweatshirt.
http://www.thamnophis.com/thamphotos/data//500/medium/tag-a-long.jpg

ssssnakeluvr
12-01-2008, 09:16 PM
cool photo!!!!! got 4 kids here....know ALL about the no relaxing!!!! :cool:

infernalis
12-01-2008, 09:41 PM
How about 1 holy terror that has the energy and frustration factor of 6:D

Then every weekend add another to the mix who has a similar dynamic.

Woo hoo ADHD poster children.

So its kinda reversed here, I go hide with the snakes:eek:

Nice pic Steve.

Hornets23
12-01-2008, 09:52 PM
I realllly hope I can get a girl like lucky to be friends with my boy, kane.

reptile3
12-02-2008, 01:01 AM
That is sooo cool Steve. Lucky is alot like my George!! George stays wrapped around my neck, & has his tail end hooked on my tank top. I can do chores, watch tv, sit at the computer..etc

Oh yeah Steve, George is my 1 yr old Ball Python!!:D

NetBSD
12-02-2008, 01:09 AM
That is sooo cool Steve. Lucky is alot like my George!! George stays wrapped around my neck, & has his tail end hooked on my tank top. I can do chores, watch tv, sit at the computer..etc

Oh yeah Steve, George is my 1 yr old Ball Python!!:D

still workin on my BP to do that. he likes to roam tho and get into EVERYTHING. when hes a little bigger ill let him go more but hes to small to spot right now if he gets loose lol

drache
12-02-2008, 05:26 AM
sweet
Henner, our beardie, used to love to do that

olive oil
12-02-2008, 06:17 AM
That is cool. I'm still scared to let go of mine and let them roam.
They are still little and fast, I'm afraid they might fall.

Lori P
12-02-2008, 07:21 AM
Sigh.... that's how it all starts, Steve. They start hanging out in the hood, and soon make friends with the snakes on the wrong side of the tracks... and before you know it, Lucky is Luciana and she's sportin' a nine and gang colors.... :D

Sputnik
12-02-2008, 07:24 AM
You know, Lori, Im so glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. :D Everytime I see this thread I think it says "Snake in da hood". Innit. ;)

guidofatherof5
12-02-2008, 07:57 AM
Lori, Thanks for your concern. Being a law enforcement officer I am well aware of the trouble signs that lead to that sort of life. My Lucky and I have good communication. I don't think she is that kind of snake. I've also warned her that "I'll bust a cap" on anyone who messes with her. "2 to the head and 1 to the chest". I think having good communication is essential in a loving relationship. Don't you?:)

jitami
12-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Cute :D

reptile3
12-02-2008, 10:40 AM
sweet
Henner, our beardie, used to love to do that

Oops I forgot to say that my Beardie does that too! Since he was a little wee one. he is 7 yrs old. & still does that!:D

Lori P
12-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Lori, Thanks for your concern. Being a law enforcement officer I am well aware of the trouble signs that lead to that sort of life. My Lucky and I have good communication. I don't think she is that kind of snake. I've also warned her that "I'll bust a cap" on anyone who messes with her. "2 to the head and 1 to the chest". I think having good communication is essential in a loving relationship. Don't you?:)

Huh? What? I'm sorry, I wasn't listening... :rolleyes::D