PDA

View Full Version : mtolypetsupply.. I got the Pinkies

Aundrea
11-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Thanks so much. They look GREAT!!! :D Swiper is gonna be one happy boy!! :D I will keep ordering from you. You packed them very well. Thanks again!!!

reptile3
11-05-2008, 04:38 PM
:D

glad you got them Aundrea

mtolypetsupply
11-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Fabulous!!! I'm so glad you are pleased and Swiper won't be hungry!!! :)

If at any time, they aren't right, contact me and we'll work something out. I don't know if you've thawed any yet, but when you do, they should never be mushy or burned, bruised, etc. If you get even ONE like that, call me or email or pm or whatever.

And, this is for everyone, I've secured a contract with a cricket/worm supplier! I'll be getting a test order tomorrow, so I can check out their product, make sure shipping is what they promised, see if there are any "unwanteds" in with the crickets, etc. I'll let y'all know how it goes, and the special pricing for Thamnophis members!!!

:)

Aundrea
11-06-2008, 08:10 AM
I will let you know. I have notice that when I got the ones from the store they were bruised before I even thawed them out. Thank soooo much:D

What kind of worms will you be selling?

mtolypetsupply
11-07-2008, 07:49 AM
I saw on this forum that Timberline Fisheries drop ships and was highly recommended, so I contacted them for an account. I also contacted Ghann's but they took forever to get back to me, so I'm finalizing things with Timberline. I'll have their whole line of products:
Crickets, Mealworms, Superworms, Waxworms, Calci worms, Baitworms, and Fruit Flies. Expect retail prices to match theirs, and for forum members, I will offer a discount on the product. Unfortunately, shipping remains the same. Stay tuned for more details!

I also received a test order from them yesterday. They said the crickets, for my little "Toadie" the firebelly toad, would be there next day, and they were delivered by FedEx by 10am the next morning. There were a few dead ones, but I'd expect that, and they claim to give generous over-portions to compensate for any shipping losses. I wasn't even going to TRY to count them, but there were a LOT of crickets!!! So I'm pleased with them and will be posting info on the site soon.

reptile3
11-07-2008, 10:46 AM
Stephi, that is great!!! Now I can go to one site, & get all that I need!!