PDA

View Full Version : I will Meet or Beat Rodent Pro!!!

mtolypetsupply
10-29-2008, 06:25 AM
This is only for my friends here on Thamnophis.com-

I will meet or beat the Rodent Pro prices!

On their "hot deals" I will meet those.

On their regular prices, I will beat theirs! While I wish I could offer deeper discounts, I can save you:

Mice:
XL Adults- $1.00 per bag
All others- $2.00 per bag

Rats:
All rats- .05 per animal
Email for details on larger animals

I know the savings aren't huge, and wish I could do more, but my profit margin is very small on feeders. And yes, you will be getting the EXACT SAME animals as you get from Rodent Pro, and the shipping will be the EXACT SAME, with the same frozen/satisfaction guarantee.

Please PM me, as I've been trying to set up some coupons and such on my site, and it isn't as easy as I'd hoped it would be, and this special is only for my friends here at these boards. Payment will be through paypal, orders placed by Thursday will ship the following week, and I will invoice you, and provide your UPS tracking numbers on Mondays or Tuesdays, as it becomes available.

I hope I can help with any of your feeder needs.

drache
10-29-2008, 06:47 AM
I hope so too
I don't use rodentpro, but the people I do use are in Texas and the idea of getting my rodents closer to home seems very green to me - I'll pm you

Lori P
10-29-2008, 06:57 AM
I'll be using you for sure. I'd rather help out the smaller guys and help out a member of the forum. :-) I don't need to order for another week or so, but will pm you.

reptile3
10-29-2008, 07:17 AM
I'll be using you for sure. I'd rather help out the smaller guys and help out a member of the forum. :-) I don't need to order for another week or so, but will pm you.

Me with Lori, when I get the money & run out of the other rats I am giving my bp. I will use you forsure!!! Thanks alot:D

infernalis
10-29-2008, 08:08 AM
To show my support, I will do the same.

And if my expectations are met, I'll even endorse the purchase on my site.

Fair enough??

Aundrea
10-29-2008, 08:47 AM
I wanna buy also. Do you have pinky mice? If so thats what I need. I only have one pinky left :eek:

mtolypetsupply
10-29-2008, 08:49 AM
Thanks, Wayne, that would be great!

oh, and I can't believe I had the brain cramp that I did, but here's the link to the website:

Mount Olympus Pet Supply- Pet Supplies for Dogs, Cats, Reptiles, Amphibians, Birds, Horses, and Fish (http://www.mountolympuspetsupply.com)

I'm still refining pricing structure for the "common" folk, so as to make some profit, but still be competitive. I know I offer feeders cheaper than some, like wormman.com but I'm still higher than RodentPro's pricing. Any recommendations on reasonable pricing structure still allowing for a profit for me will be appreciated. And I don't anticipate the "Thanmophis Special" expiring any time soon.

jitami
10-29-2008, 08:57 AM
Very nice Stephi! I will likely place an oder early next week :)

infernalis
10-29-2008, 08:59 AM
I'll drop you a PM later on, prolly tonight.

Some of us go through supplies like crazy, and I have found a few good vendors along the way, out of respect for you, I'll not say where on forum.

Another project that I have had the honor of becoming involved in has me in a position to get Hagen products at wholesale.

I am open to anything non Exo Terra......................

garterchick
10-29-2008, 09:22 AM
i'll be on board when the time comes (probably not for awhile since i'm getting closer to brumating my snakes)

Garter_Gertie
10-29-2008, 10:01 AM
I'll try it at least once... It's just easier for me to come with $15 than $50 dollars.

Do you have pinkies?

mtolypetsupply
10-29-2008, 10:14 AM
I'm also looking for suppliers/distributors for other products. Not the common stuff like dog collars and leashes, or catnip toys etc. I know that being a smaller retailer, I can't compete with the "big guys". So I like things that are more unique, and not available at your local pet stores, or at least less common there. For example, I have used and LOVE the Outward Hound backpacks for dogs, so am very happy to be selling those. I've gotten a few responses from the agility products. I know its a tough time to be a new business, but I never knew exactly how tough it would be!

Anyway, any input from you all would be helpful. I'm also willing to link to anyone's site that would like a link, and work in cooperation with others to our mutual benefit.

While I am determined to give my business my best, I realize that not all businesses succeed. If it doesn't, I'm still very happy I found this forum and the wonderful members here, and rekindled my interest in Garters!!!! There are blessings everywhere if you're just open to them!

Please visit the website, Mount Olympus Pet Supply- Pet Supplies for Dogs, Cats, Reptiles, Amphibians, Birds, Horses, and Fish (http://www.mountolympuspetsupply.com) if you're interested in products, or just want to check it out and make a recommendation.

Yes, I have PINKIES!!! :) XS-Large, mice, rats, rabbits, guinea pigs, and hopefully soon, Piglets for the really Large Carnivores! I met a pig farmer and we're trying to negotiate prices, terms, etc. I know our Garters won't be eating little pigs anytime, but when I secure the contract, I'll post, and our friends with big snakes, and other carnivores on raw diets can get the bigger animals.

Garter_Gertie
10-29-2008, 10:48 AM
Stephi! You've got STUD service! I'll ording me stud muffins furshure!

Lori P
10-29-2008, 11:02 AM
Yes, I have PINKIES!!! :) XS-Large, mice, rats, rabbits, guinea pigs, and hopefully soon, Piglets for the really Large Carnivores! I met a pig farmer and we're trying to negotiate prices, terms, etc. I know our Garters won't be eating little pigs anytime, but when I secure the contract, I'll post, and our friends with big snakes, and other carnivores on raw diets can get the bigger animals.

Ha! You haven't met my Florida Blues!!! LOLOL

Charlet_2007
10-29-2008, 11:12 AM
ill buy from you too as well.. i need a big order... as i run a rescue lol i get payed this Friday ill need food..

mtolypetsupply
10-29-2008, 12:10 PM
Stephi! You've got STUD service! I'll ording me stud muffins furshure!

I'm not happy with him, he left some "stud muffins" on the floor for me this AM after breakfast. :mad:

olive oil
10-29-2008, 02:23 PM
awwwww, he is so cute.(your pug mix)
That is so sweet of you to give us a discount. Olive hasn't tried pinkies yet, but I'm going to try again soon.

reptile3
10-29-2008, 02:28 PM
I am open to anything non Exo Terra......................

Wayne pm me... i am curious:rolleyes: