PDA

View Full Version : Im SO SO Happy!!!!!!!!!!

Aundrea
10-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Ok I have had my Red Sided Garter for just a little over a month now. Hes from Kyle :D He has not ate for me. Not one damn thing. I have tried fish, worms, and even f/t pinkies. Nope wont eat at all. I have pm'd Kyle and tried to do what he told me to do and that little brat Swiper STILL wont EAT. Welp today I thought im gonna go get some Minniows. I would have gotten them before but they were sold out. Soooo I went to Petsmart and thought he better eat these if not then I have no idea what to do. Soooo I bought 4 and they were 12 cents a peice. Not bad at all. Well I put them in a bowl and left them there and and and OMGGGGGG HE ATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im just sooooooooooooooooooo DAMN HAPPY!!!! Im so proud LOL. He gobbled them up and hes soooo fat and happy now :D Now how often do I feed him Minnows? Kyle?? anyone? LOL

infernalis
10-12-2008, 07:51 PM
A few times a week.

The battle is half won, now you can scent pinky with fish smell.:D

Zephyr
10-12-2008, 07:58 PM
OR, throw the pinkies in with the minnows and trick the leetle dood.
I was feeding him twice a week. Should be fine.
I'm not surprised: He really liked motion, but only when the food items were doing it and not my fingers. :P

reptile3
10-12-2008, 08:59 PM
awwwww CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I need to get me some minnows!!!

:D:D:D:D

Aundrea
10-13-2008, 07:05 AM
Leetle dood? LOL hahaha I like that!!! :D

Ohh he went CRAZY when them fish were swimming around. Me and my other half were watching him. It was soooo neat to see him catch them and eat them. My other half dont like snakes but he got into watching him eat. When he was done I think he was looking for more fish LOL. He was even swimming in the bowl and hanging out in it. I should of got pics of him but I was just too damn happy that he was eating that I forgot LOL. Next time ill take pics. So twice a week to feed him thoese? Ok I can do that. Now if I throw in the pinky with the fish how many times a week should I feed him pinkies?

I cant believe how happy and excited I am about him eating LOL. It sure was a battle. I sound like a fruit cake but damn im happy LOL

I just threw in 4 earthworms and of course Bennie was there eating away LOL Max im sure will be there also. :D

Aundrea
10-13-2008, 07:07 AM
Ohh and YESSSSSSSSS Stephanie you do need to get some Minnows. I bet your snakie will go crazy over them. They are soooooo cheap!!! :D I hope you can get them today

Garter_Gertie
10-13-2008, 07:51 AM
(shakes head)

Why do *I* always get the kind'a different pets? Pugs, cats, even garters!

Peeps and Jeeps much prefer an aquarium in their tank rather than consider THEIR guppies food!

Which reminds, I need to get more guppies today and 'restock the aquarium' for them...

reptile3
10-15-2008, 07:35 PM
(shakes head)

Why do *I* always get the kind'a different pets? Pugs, cats, even garters!

Peeps and Jeeps much prefer an aquarium in their tank rather than consider THEIR guppies food!

Which reminds, I need to get more guppies today and 'restock the aquarium' for them...

I think Kyle, likes the fishes as well, just looking at them. Also I have the enclosure next to a 55gal fish tank.