PDA

View Full Version : reptile show

vwsrcool
02-03-2007, 06:21 PM
anyone going to the hamburg pa reptile show on feb 24th?

jompiej
02-04-2007, 07:06 AM
a bit to far from holland :P

GarterGuy
02-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Yep.......I always hit just about all of them. I'm hoping to have my big display setup finished by then, so I'll be needing cage furnishings and possibley some new snakes as well. Also need to get some pinkies.
Roy

Thamnophis
02-04-2007, 12:58 PM
I am not going.

ClosedCasket88
02-04-2007, 11:52 PM
ill be there , only for a few hours though anyone going up with a male resided garter for sale? garter guy ?

vwsrcool
02-05-2007, 09:19 AM
Im hoping to find a nice albino checkered male, and a californian red spotted female

GarterGuy
02-05-2007, 11:38 AM
ill be there , only for a few hours though anyone going up with a male resided garter for sale? garter guy ?

Sorry.....not selling anything. I'll hopefully be buying more.:)

ClosedCasket88
02-07-2007, 11:51 AM
hey garter guy make sure to go to the april 28 and aug 24th show in hamburg . those are the ones my homebull marty runs , ill be at those all day long , feb 24s on my girlfriends birthday n david runs that ill only be in there for an hour but let me know when youl be there, if we can catch each other ill bring that garter up along with its shed , u can brign it home n take a look maybee .
till then carry on , n any more help from anyone with this snake would be appreciated

reptileparadise
02-07-2007, 01:29 PM
lol, was i the only one thinking about Hamburg germany?

ClosedCasket88
02-07-2007, 08:36 PM
lol, i was hopin people wouldnt think that
i would love to go to the hamburg germany show .

Garter Guy....... i just got off the fone with teh guy that runs the other hamburg show n he told that david hess thats doin the feb 24th show just passed away last friday . shows still on . his sister doing it, just thought u might wanta know . crazy shlt man

GarterGuy
02-07-2007, 09:02 PM
lol, i was hopin people wouldnt think that
i would love to go to the hamburg germany show .

Garter Guy....... i just got off the fone with teh guy that runs the other hamburg show n he told that david hess thats doin the feb 24th show just passed away last friday . shows still on . his sister doing it, just thought u might wanta know . crazy shlt man

Holy Crap!!!!:eek: Was he ill or something? Wow......yeh, that is crazy.

ClosedCasket88
02-07-2007, 09:08 PM
yeah man its very crazy, my buddy marty is gonan try n take the show sover maybee do like 6 a year hopefully , his sister is gona keep doing shows as well i suppose for now , im sure the money will help his family n wife alot .

Cazador
02-16-2007, 12:03 AM
If any of you all see some California red-sided garters for sale with nice blue bellies in Hamburg on the 24th, would you mind getting the dealer's phone number, e-mail, or website? I definitely plan to get some this year. Thanks,
Rick

GarterGuy
02-16-2007, 12:06 AM
I have seen a guy at the show, who often has some nice garters and back over the summer he did have some good looking T.s.infernalis. I can get a card from him when I hit the show. He's a pretty good guy, myself and some of my friends have gotten animals off of him and they've been really good quality.

Cazador
02-16-2007, 03:42 AM
Roy,

That's very exciting to hear. I'd like to buy a few from different people to ensure that I have different bloodlines. It's a real bonus to know that others have bought from someone who offers quality/healthy snakes.

Rick

ClosedCasket88
02-17-2007, 05:39 PM
yeah anytime i ever find anythign interesting it looks like shlt or has mites, or just give me some doubt to buy it

GarterGuy
02-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Yeh, I've seen a lot of really poor quality snakes at shows already too. But I can say, I've NEVER lost a snake that I've gotten from a show. That might just be 'cause I'm so damn picky when it comes to getting snakes though too! LOL If you go to the shows often enough, you get to know some of the dealers and who you can trust. I've been hitting most of the local shows (anything within 2hrs. of me) from day#1, so I've gotten to know a lot of the dealers pretty well.