PDA

View Full Version : Second Shed

Garter_Gertie
09-25-2008, 03:58 PM
I got home from work in time to catch Peeps at his second shed! VERY COOL! Got to watch from tail back. Wish I could have seen the very beginning - I bet that's REALLY SUPER COOL.

Again, perfect shed, including eye caps, with the only 'tear' being the mouth opening. And, of course!, I saved it! :D

It's not all that much longer than the first, maybe 1-1.5 or so (maybe less) inches. But is longer. Can't see if it's much bigger around, but it is longer.

FUN!

GartersRock
09-25-2008, 04:01 PM
Awesome!!!! You'll get to see the whole thing someday. ;) It's really cool.

Charlet_2007
09-25-2008, 04:02 PM
to cool!!!! Im getting a movie next of that so everyone in here can see it happening..

Garter_Gertie
09-25-2008, 04:04 PM
Natalie, that would be SO SUPER!!! Dave, at the park, got a bit of Ripley shedding. It's really cool, but... Ah, kind'a ishy quality! LOL!!! Poor guy! He did do the best he could.

Really, work on that video, Ms. National Geographic! Will be so fun to watch.

Garter_Gertie
09-25-2008, 04:08 PM
Actually, now that I think about it... While this *is* Peeps second shed, it was Jeeps that had his first shed be perfect, while Peeps' was in a couple pieces. Yeah. I'm pretty sure I have it right now.

Whatever, I've got two perfectly shed sheds! :)

reptile3
09-25-2008, 10:39 PM
That would be awesome to see!!!

to cool!!!! Im getting a movie next of that so everyone in here can see it happening..