PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Alpine Blotched Garter Snake

Boots
01-29-2007, 12:00 AM
Discussion thread for Mexican Alpine Blotched Garter Snake (http://www.thamnophis.com/caresheets/index.php?title=Mexican Alpine Blotched Garter Snake). If you would like to add a comment, click the New Reply button

KITKAT
02-01-2007, 06:31 PM
What species is this? I have never heard of this one!

abcat1993
02-01-2007, 06:39 PM
I guess Rick's going to have a long time filling these in! :p

ssssnakeluvr
02-01-2007, 07:00 PM
yea, he is...there's a lot of mexican species that little is known about them....

Cazador
02-01-2007, 08:24 PM
I was hoping to split them up... you take the mexican blotched, and I'll get started on the... ohhh, I don't know... how about the T. ordinoides or something else that's fairly well known with only one subspecies? Actually, these are for all of us to contribute toward whenever we feel like it. Personally, I think the generalized care sheets (at the top) will be a lot more fun and easy.

Rick

suzoo
02-01-2007, 10:44 PM
So where are the pictures?

Boots
02-02-2007, 01:12 AM
The new section is like a wiki, so everyone can contribute. There is no way Rick or I could ever hope to fill in all the details. Hopefully some members will post a picture of their garter; other can fill in details about where they are from. It is a community effort. If anyone one has used the
Wikipedia before you will know what I mean. If you have never seen a wiki before, please check out this link. Wiki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki)

Jason

CrazyHedgehog
02-02-2007, 11:22 AM
What species is this? I have never heard of this one!
They are very pretty, there is a pic in the eveloution book..
I want one! but have never heard of them for sale..

KITKAT
02-02-2007, 10:32 PM
They are very pretty, there is a pic in the eveloution book..
I want one! but have never heard of them for sale..

Well, I don't have the evolution book, but if they are pretty, I want two... what good is one?!? :D

ssssnakeluvr
02-02-2007, 11:03 PM
They are pretty!!! Hard to get Mexican species tho......:(