PDA

View Full Version : stress

crzy_kevo
07-26-2008, 01:32 PM
ok so wayne suggested that i put the 2 smaller girls in the bucket enclosure for a while because preggers looks unhappy and stressed in there and i agreed that she does look unhappy in there so i did switch up the snakes preggers immediately started moving around and climbing all over the brnaches and the other 2 are having what looks to be a good time exploring the bucket but i would like to see other peoples thoughts on this i already have an idea of what every1 is going to say but still post your thoughts :)

Lori P
07-26-2008, 01:38 PM
LOL. Get a nice sized tank and use the bucket for storage. :rolleyes:

crzy_kevo
07-26-2008, 01:43 PM
i am getting a 10 gal i was gonna pick it up the otherday when i was in the city but the guiy i am getting it from wasn't home since we have a mutal friend he is gonna drop it off to him either today or tomorrow (problably tomorrow) then my friend will deliver it here or i will pick it up since he lives close by the bucket was originally meant for a temp enclosure until i could get the next tank

Sid
07-26-2008, 02:06 PM
Kevo, I thinks Wayne's advice was good and glad you agreed. We need to alway minimize any stress for all our reptiles, especially if they are gravid.