PDA

View Full Version : *Snicker, snicker*

GartersRock
07-24-2008, 07:44 AM
So I couldn't help myself... I always knew that my male puget was an eager little fellow... I REALLY wanted to see what his reaction would be to a female at this time of year. *snicker*
I was pretty sure the females wouldn't be receptive. Just wanted to see what the male would do.
Oh my gosh. lol!! Well he certainly tried! The freaking INSTANT she was set down in the cage. He was like. "Huh. What. OH!!!!"
lol! :p

I swear I'll leave the poor girls alone now... lol!

infernalis
07-24-2008, 07:52 AM
You snake tease!:D:D:D

anji1971
07-24-2008, 07:55 AM
That sounds hilarious!!
Too bad you didn't get a video..............:D

zooplan
07-24-2008, 07:56 AM
I swear I'll leave the poor girls alone now... lol!
Do you put the male back to his own enclosure, or let the game go on?

infernalis
07-24-2008, 07:57 AM
That sounds hilarious!!
Too bad you didn't get a video..............:D

The actors pictured on this box may not necessarily appear in the film:eek:

GartersRock
07-24-2008, 07:59 AM
;) I couldn't help it...

Udo, I seperated them. The females where just shipped to me yesterday. I don't want to stress them out. ;)
But soon... Very soon....

zooplan
07-24-2008, 08:14 AM
The cooperation between breeders is not common but practised in Europe so I knew some stories about garters that were mating in a transport box on a meeting:D
in spring of 2000 we had a show in Duisburg with some enclosures.
I brought a male and another EGSA member his female red sided garter snake and they were mating for the whole show (two and a half day) all the visitors spend a lot of time at our tables although we had nothing to sell.

GartersRock
07-24-2008, 08:16 AM
Lol!! Guess I am wrong about that then... Don't tempt me to put them all back together... Now I'm gonna do it. lol!! ;)

zooplan
07-24-2008, 08:19 AM
You should not mind about the girls, but your male might refuse eating because of that different smell on his tongue:D

anji1971
07-24-2008, 08:20 AM
Funny, that's what I was thinking..........
Here, you're worried about stressing out the female, and all I can think of is "Awwwww, the poor guy!!":D

crzy_kevo
07-24-2008, 08:21 AM
lol ya its hard to get sex off of a guys mind :D

GartersRock
07-24-2008, 08:21 AM
Well darn! Now I feel bad for my little guy! lol! Should I put him back..... ;)

crzy_kevo
07-24-2008, 08:23 AM
well that depends do you want babies?
lol :D

infernalis
07-24-2008, 08:24 AM
lol ya its hard to get sex off of a guys mind :D

Kev, I'll let you spend one day with my kids, trust me you will go pro-celibacy in an instant:D

GartersRock
07-24-2008, 08:25 AM
Yess! I just feel like I am being impatient. But if they will do it... I'll just put him back.

Wayne. lol!!

crzy_kevo
07-24-2008, 08:26 AM
lol wayne i love kids actually just yesterday i ran into a friend i used to work with and live next door to at the grocery store she has 2 kids one is 7 the other is 5
i spent the whole time in line with 2 kids hanging onto my arms but i enjoyed it :)

i cant wait to have some of my own :D

infernalis
07-24-2008, 09:20 AM
lol wayne i love kids actually just yesterday i ran into a friend i used to work with and live next door to at the grocery store she has 2 kids one is 7 the other is 5
i spent the whole time in line with 2 kids hanging onto my arms but i enjoyed it :)

i cant wait to have some of my own :D

I felt that way once too kev, that was before.

Other peoples kids are always easy to love. Buy them the loudest possible toy you can and send them home to play with it. then spend the rest of the day knowing how crazy you just made mom and dad!

If drum kits were not so expensive, I'd pass them out like tootsie rolls:D

crzy_kevo
07-24-2008, 09:26 AM
lol wayne that would be so mean :D

Aundrea
07-24-2008, 09:28 AM
Kids are great but yeah I have a friend that always sends my spawns home with a LOUD toy. My house is aways loud. i have a 9 year old son, 4 year old daughter and a soon to be 2 year old daughter.. LOUD here and a dog that HOWLS LOL. its a mad house here hahahaha. I have no idea what quiet is.

anji1971
07-24-2008, 10:58 AM
I must be an abnormal parent.............
I'm looking for a drumset to buy my kids. They already have a snare drum, a keyboard and a guitar.
I don't mind loud, as long as it's "happy" loud. It's arguing and miserable loudness that gets to me.

infernalis
07-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Memorable moments...

"Dad its my turn to use the computer"
"dad Kayleigh is hogging the playstation"
dad can I hit back, dad the dog wants to go out, dad I'm hungry,dad can I hold the snake, "dad this, dad that""

Dads dead, leave him alone:D

Lori P
07-24-2008, 11:29 AM
ROFL.... I've been snickering and snorting through this whole thing!! First of all, move that poor snake in front of the tv and at least give him some videos if you aren't going to put him back in with this women. LOL

And Wayne, the other day at my mom's I pulled out some pots and pans for my little nephew to bang on. :D I was not the most popular person there but that kid was having a ball!!!!

adamanteus
07-24-2008, 11:44 AM
I don't mind loud, as long as it's "happy" loud. It's arguing and miserable loudness that gets to me.

I'm with you on that one, Anji.... I actually find that I don't hear 'child noises' anymore. Selective deafness!:D

jitami
07-24-2008, 12:07 PM
I must be an abnormal parent.............
I'm looking for a drumset to buy my kids. They already have a snare drum, a keyboard and a guitar.

I bought mine a drumset, too, Anji :) Too bad you weren't closer I'd pass it on to your kids. Ditto on the miserable loudness... makes my skin crawl and gets on every last nerve. Kid noise is happy noise :) It makes me feel alive. You guys aint heard nothin yet until you work in a preschool :D

GartersRock
07-24-2008, 12:12 PM
ROFL.... I've been snickering and snorting through this whole thing!! First of all, move that poor snake in front of the tv and at least give him some videos if you aren't going to put him back in with this women. LOL

And Wayne, the other day at my mom's I pulled out some pots and pans for my little nephew to bang on. :D I was not the most popular person there but that kid was having a ball!!!!

Lol!!!! I went ahead and put him back in with all three girls. And then I remembered it's feeding thursday! Rofl!!! So I threw in a whole bunch of tilapia for the girls. They dug right in (I was supervising the whole time by the way). They are eating like pigs and poor Anakin is wiggling around on Mikil''s back, rubbing his chin like crazy. While she stuffs her face. Poor guy! He usually loves food! What have I done! Rofl!

He prefers the big "bob" female by the way. ;)

zooplan
07-24-2008, 01:21 PM
show us some pictures
some with action;)

anji1971
07-24-2008, 07:37 PM
Poor, poor Anakin.
Women can hold out for-ever................:p

infernalis
07-25-2008, 06:54 AM
Poor, poor Anakin.
Women can hold out for-ever................:p

Mine can't:eek:

Lori P
07-25-2008, 09:40 AM
Ha. Offer her a choice between chocolate and (ahem) and see what happens!!! LOLOL

aSnakeLovinBabe
07-25-2008, 10:11 AM
Ha. Offer her a choice between chocolate and (ahem) and see what happens!!! LOLOL

well unless I have my friend visitng me at that time... I'll take the (ahem)!:D:rolleyes:

okay, can I have the chocolate also... :confused:

Lori P
07-25-2008, 10:30 AM
Ah, yeah, you're young. Wait till you've been married 15 years. Trust me, you'll take the chocolate... first. ;):D

infernalis
07-25-2008, 12:09 PM
Not always Lori, not always. I won't even suggest what Dorothy would do with the chocolate:eek:

GartersRock
07-29-2008, 02:39 PM
Ok, well I am going to leave Anakin in with his girls for 1 more day... I can't have him in with the girls more then 3 months before brumation time. So Ani hun! I am sorry but you only have 1 more day!

I haven't seen a lock yet... But hopefully they did? With at lease one? lol! ;)

infernalis
07-29-2008, 02:51 PM
Ok, well I am going to leave Anakin in with his girls for 1 more day... I can't have him in with the girls more then 3 months before brumation time. So Ani hun! I am sorry but you only have 1 more day!

I haven't seen a lock yet... But hopefully they did? With at lease one? lol! ;)

Sky is going to have a long wait. his girls are gonna be jailbait for a while.

GartersRock
07-29-2008, 02:52 PM
Rofl!!! Sorry Sky!