PDA

View Full Version : Breeders capable of delivery in Denmark

GGarter
01-22-2007, 06:16 PM
Is there anyone who know of any breeders or ditributers that are capable of delivering garters in Denmark?

I have found som pet stores that have garters but onle one or two different species...

I am especially interested in Oregon Gartersnakes, California Red-sided Gartersnakes and Eastern Gartersnakes.

Hope someone can help me out here....

Tore

reptileparadise
01-23-2007, 07:55 AM
sorry, dont think i can help you. I've seen a few garters in a petstore in Fredericia. But unfortunatly I dont know which species he had.

Gijs & Sabine
01-23-2007, 09:46 AM
Hi Tore,

if it seems that nobody deliver to Denmark, maybe you can come to the snakeday on 14 october. That's in Houten, Holland. Al lot of garterbreeders from all over Europe go to that day. I recommend to get contact with the breeders as soon as possible so they can bring the garters that you want to the snakeday.

Good luck,
Sabine

Snaky
01-23-2007, 03:38 PM
Hi Tore,

if it seems that nobody deliver to Denmark, maybe you can come to the snakeday on 14 october. That's in Houten, Holland. Al lot of garterbreeders from all over Europe go to that day. I recommend to get contact with the breeders as soon as possible so they can bring the garters that you want to the snakeday.

Good luck,
Sabine
I've never been able to go there, but I'll definately try to be there this year (fingers crossed!). Heard that there is indeed quite an amount of garter and other snakes.

reptileparadise
01-24-2007, 06:20 AM
compared with other reptileshows...yes...

Have been there once ('06)...i believe there where 3 or 4 thamnophis stands. Alexander von Freyberg, Steven Bol and...uhm...well i forgot...