PDA

View Full Version : Radix Pair - Snow Hets

infernalis
06-27-2008, 07:27 AM
Can't let Magma & Melanie steal all the spotlight... These little radix babies were in the same "shipment" and have been interesting little snakes.

They seem to spend a lot of time together, when one spots food the other quickly follows. at night they always seem to coil up together.

I am going to raise them together, and when they reach maturity breed them.

The male is from "Christmas snow" parents, the female from "Iowa Snow" parents. The male came from a clutch that had around 70 percent snows, the female came from a clutch that had about 20 percent snows.

I was promised a pair of Iowa snows, it fell through (Some people don't honor their word, I'll leave it at that, before someone asks, it was not Scott nor anyone here) originally it was my intent to place a male snow with the female het, and a F. snow with the M het.

with the interesting lineage behind this pair, the babies should be an fascinating project, although not quite the project I wanted to do.

http://www.reformedsniper.net/GSM/radixpair.jpg

The top snake just shed, the bottom snake looks like it will soon.

Man oh man, and last year a flame, Melanistic, red sides and radix were on the top of my wish list, time to draft a new one:D

count dewclaw
06-27-2008, 07:49 AM
Man, you get all the good ones! Those are second on my list, but I'm still holding out for Pugets first. I showed my husband a picture of a Super Christmas albino plains and he really liked it! If I can get him addicted to garters....:D