PDA

View Full Version : Flame Garter Babies

AliciaAKravitz
05-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Ive been looking all over for flame garter snakes. I cant seem to find even a grown garter snake let alone a breeder. If anyone is breeding flame garter snakes I would love to know. I am obsessed with getting a snake and especially this one. I saw a few especially the ones that are black and red mix, and they are beautiful but it seems NY sucks on diversity. Ive been trying to find them and instead of helping most people tell me to get a milk or corn snake, and well theyre stupid.(Sorry tend to babble) So yea respond to this and if anything I could give my email or aim.

adamanteus
05-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi Alicia, and welcome to the forum.:)

Sid
05-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Welcome to the forum, Alicia. The Flames are great looking Garters. Here's a link to a breeder in north Carolina. Scott Felzer. Scott Felzer's Garter Snakes, specializing in aberrant garters (http://www.albinogartersnake.com/)

Loren
05-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Hi Alicia. welcome.

anji1971
05-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Hello, and welcome! :)
I agree, Flames are very beautiful snakes, and I'm sure with this forum, you'll find some in no time!

Tori
05-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Scott has already sold out for 2008, I was looking myself.

Odie
05-04-2008, 12:03 AM
Hi, from Oregon, Alicia :)

Stefan-A
05-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Welcome aboard, Alicia. :)

drache
05-04-2008, 04:07 AM
hi Alicia
welcome to the forum
where in Brooklyn are you?
I'm in Windsor Terrace
sorry to say - I don't have any flames, and I'd love to see yours when you get it

aSnakeLovinBabe
05-04-2008, 08:59 AM
Hey there, the only guy i know of is Scott Felzer, I actually reserved a trio of his flames and a trio of his parietalis for this year's season that I will be picking up at the daytona expo. I beleive he has since sold out though... good luck on your search!!!

memnoch1970
05-04-2008, 10:04 AM
ill be at daytona 4 sure. i live in tampa so its only 2 hours away. ive got an inside souce on yhe flames..... there is a guy down the street from me that has the before mentioned garters from about 2 years ago, his first litter has been born. man , they look great. anyway anybody interested let me know

Snake lover 3-25
05-04-2008, 11:42 AM
awwww i wish i could get some.....:(:(:(:(

AliciaAKravitz
05-04-2008, 01:40 PM
hi Alicia
welcome to the forum
where in Brooklyn are you?
I'm in Windsor Terrace
sorry to say - I don't have any flames, and I'd love to see yours when you get it

Gravesend all my life. And it seems im gonna have to wait till next year to get one unless a miracle happens.

drache
05-05-2008, 04:29 AM
I used to live on the border of Homecrest and Sheepshead Bay

believe in miracles - something may come up

meanwhile come visit my snakes some day

charles parenteau
05-16-2008, 07:37 PM
I don't know the laws for selling garter... here in Quebec we cant sell or buy any kind of garter... Maybe there many restriction on border... I dont know what is legal or not ..dont want to have trouble .In jully and August i will have a lot of babies flame (without red or orange in face maybe a bit on labial)...ANd 3 strippes flames(rare)

I know a lot of people want flame ...can someone give me more information about laws -border-canada usa ???in Canada I know is not good to talk about dealing garter.especially in forum maybe . private message is better . tanks

AliciaAKravitz
05-17-2008, 10:26 AM
I don't know the laws for selling garter... here in Quebec we cant sell or buy any kind of garter... Maybe there many restriction on border... I dont know what is legal or not ..dont want to have trouble .In jully and August i will have a lot of babies flame (without red or orange in face maybe a bit on labial)...ANd 3 strippes flames(rare)

I know a lot of people want flame ...can someone give me more information about laws -border-canada usa ???in Canada I know is not good to talk about dealing garter.especially in forum maybe . private message is better . tanks

In the us it depends on every state, i know by me its allowed but certain places theire not, try looking online for border laws they might tell you and if you have any red and black flame garter babies for sale please email me at aliciaakravitz@yahoo.com

jeanette
05-17-2008, 06:20 PM
hello and welcome :)

THOR
05-19-2008, 10:35 AM
Moinsen & Hello!

I know a breeder which has young flame babes born on 3rd of May 2008.

But the breeder lives in Hamburg, Germany. The transport might become an expensive Operation.

But if youre interested Link: Informationsseiten der Reptilien-Züchtergemeinschaft-Norddeutschland! (http://www.thamnophis-zucht.de)

or kontact: kauf@thamnophis-zucht.de

Greetz THOR

jeanette
05-19-2008, 04:35 PM
hi Alicia :) :) :)