PDA

View Full Version : Dream on Rook, dream on..

Rook
03-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Rook likes to dream big lol. I had my rabbit out the other day and Rook caught a whiff of bunny, suddendly I see him riding out of his cave staring at the rabbit. now clearly Rook is dreaming a little large here, because my rabbit is about 10lbs, Rook is no thicker then her toe nail...lol. its was histarical to watch though, as he was so obvioulsy looking at her thinking "dinnnerrrr" and we were trying to explain to him that trying to eat the bunny would do him no good..he would probably break his teeth lol :rolleyes: you gotta let the little guys dream right? lol

GartersRock
03-14-2008, 08:47 PM
Lol!
I had a Ball python that got out once (use muc better locks now, lol!)
He was gone for a good three weeks. We searched everywhere and finally early one morning when I was still in bed my Canaan dog (now 4 years, he was a puppy then) was in his crate and started growling. My little python was up on the side of his crate waving around through one of the wire holes, flicking his tounge slowly moving toward him. He really truly was thinking about it! Josiah must have been 3o lbs at the time. lol!
Dream on Rook and Kaa...

Stefan-A
03-15-2008, 12:16 AM
Had the same thing happen when my big girl saw my sister's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. :D Then again, he's not much bigger than a rabbit. ;)

mycolorfulheart
03-16-2008, 07:35 AM
Raven stares at my cats with that kind of evil, hungry look.....and they stare right back with the same look!

The funniest was when i used to have hermit crabs, I would let them roam around in my living room. One walked right by her cage once, Raven just looked like, "Say whaaaaa?????" hehe.

Serpentine99
03-16-2008, 07:43 AM
my huge golden retreiver is always curious when i let my snakes out, but once he puts his huge nose in their face they usually get in a defensive posistion and this huge dog will run away scared from an animal hes over 10x bigger than. But then again, my dogs a wuss.:D

Lori P
03-16-2008, 09:20 AM
LOL Shayna... yeah, let Rook have his dreams... my skink does that when the cats lie on his tank, he climbs up to the top and is so obviously sizing them up... it's hilarious.