PDA

View Full Version : June-July

osubeaver22
03-04-2008, 02:52 PM
I am not saying I am ready for one for sure, but will anyone have babies or young adults around Late May-June-July. I would love to have something free and pay for shipping, but nothing is really free these days;). So I will pay, dont want to go over 48$ or 50$ (for the snake) when the time comes. Anyone may have babies or young-adults they are looking to sell in those upcoming months.
I live in NY, as the closer the better, but I will take shippings farther away.
This is just a maybe, I want to know who I should contact, I will take good care of the precious garters.
Can be any kind, and everyone keep up the pics. I haven't posted lately but been looking at the pictures
Thanks, I only want ONE snake

drache
03-04-2008, 07:00 PM
I forget where in NY you are
I'm in Brooklyn and I'm pretty certain that I'll end up having babies

aSnakeLovinBabe
03-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Hi there. I'm in Pennsylvania and I am pretty sure that I'll be expecting a few litters this year.

osubeaver22
03-05-2008, 02:46 PM
I live on Long Island, like I said, I don't care what kind of garter, a garter.

Snaky
03-06-2008, 07:07 AM
There are so many garters and, in my opinion, take a look around and take one that you like. They can really look completely different and even behave different, so not all garter species are the same.

So I'd advice you to look around and take a decision on 1 or multiple garters that you like, so you know what you'll get :) .

Snake lover 3-25
04-02-2008, 06:54 PM
anyone have any flames or pugets that will be born this year or young adults 2yrs this year???? 0-$50????

EdgyExoticReptiles
04-02-2008, 08:16 PM
meh i have 1.1 pugets and the female might be gravid and im getting a already brumated pair of pugets from kevin so ill have 2.2 and if both female are gravid ill have around 15-20 puget babies (there $35 each)

anyone have any flames or pugets that will be born this year or young adults 2yrs this year???? 0-$50????

count dewclaw
04-03-2008, 09:59 AM
meh i have 1.1 pugets and the female might be gravid and im getting a already brumated pair of pugets from kevin so ill have 2.2 and if both female are gravid ill have around 15-20 puget babies (there $35 each)

I am interested in a pair. I have to sell some other things first, though...

Snake lover 3-25
04-03-2008, 01:40 PM
i am definitely interested!!! but i think that i only want one female... how much would it be to ship it to NY?

Snake lover 3-25
04-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Also do you have pics of the soon to be mothers?

EdgyExoticReptiles
04-03-2008, 07:10 PM
well not exactly "soon" to be mothers im getting one pair from kevin this weekend and my other ones in shed so if shes not already pregnant i hope to get all 2.2 and put them togther (right after the shed) and hopefulyl theyll have a big mating ball, the extra male should increase wantness to breed

Also do you have pics of the soon to be mothers?

Zephyr
04-03-2008, 07:41 PM
well not exactly "soon" to be mothers im getting one pair from kevin this weekend and my other ones in shed so if shes not already pregnant i hope to get all 2.2 and put them togther (right after the shed) and hopefulyl theyll have a big mating ball, the extra male should increase wantness to breed
Ya know Reed, I think that garters often shed before they give birth...

EdgyExoticReptiles
04-03-2008, 08:21 PM
yea but i dont know if shes that preggers yet

Ya know Reed, I think that garters often shed before they give birth...