PDA

View Full Version : looking for 2 Thamnophis Radix

Markus18
11-14-2006, 09:07 AM
Hello can somebody tell me where i can get 2 thamnophis radix in germany?2that have not the same blood????:confused:

boeh
11-14-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi Markus

Have look at:
Informationsseiten der Reptilien-Züchtergemeinschaft-Norddeutschland! (http://www.thamnophis-zucht.de/)

I have bought some (other people would say a lot ;-)) snakes there. I just can commend them. I'm sure they can help you.

Regards,
Cyrill

Markus18
11-15-2006, 01:00 PM
thanks boeh!!!ill take a look!!!

Thamnophis
11-16-2006, 04:10 AM
Hi Markus

Have look at:
Informationsseiten der Reptilien-Züchtergemeinschaft-Norddeutschland! (http://www.thamnophis-zucht.de/)

I have bought some (other people would say a lot ;-)) snakes there. I just can commend them. I'm sure they can help you.

Regards,
Cyrill

Thanks for that link, Cyrill. There are some nice species on their list.

reptileparadise
11-16-2006, 01:04 PM
Yes indeed!
I'm thinking about sending them an email to ask if they are coming to Houten in december (probably not :( )
saw they had an adult parietalis male...
anyone going to Hamm?

Daniel
11-17-2006, 04:29 AM
Hey guys,

I´m one of the Thamnophis-Zucht-guys and I will be at the show in Hamm. So it wouldn´t be a problem for me to take some of our animals with me, if you want to. But I´ll not have a table in the showrooms. Just send me an email and we can discuss a meetingpoint.

Just for the audience ;) We do have the possibility to send our snakes via a legal transportservice to the Netherlands, Danmark, Austria and so on for not so much money. So just give us a short mail and we will see, what is possible.

Hopefully our site will be translated into english in the next few month so it will be a lot easier for you to understand.

Best wishes,

Daniel

Thamnophis
11-17-2006, 06:27 AM
Thanks for the information, Daniel.
Maybe next year I will order some snakes.

Markus18
11-20-2006, 03:28 AM
hallo daniel,
wirst du deine thamnophis radix nächstes jahr verpaaren?weil ich nämlich sehr großes interesse an zwei blutsfremden tieren hätte.oder vielleicht hast du noch nachzuchten von diesem jahr?:confused:

schöne grüße Markus

reptileparadise
11-20-2006, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the info Daniel!
Got your site under favorites!

KITKAT
11-21-2006, 08:02 PM
Markus wrote (as far as I am able to translate):

hello daniel, you breed your thamnophis radix next year verpaaren?
Well, I am very much interested in two un-related animals have you still nachzuchten by this year?

hallo daniel,
wirst du deine thamnophis radix nächstes jahr verpaaren?weil ich nämlich sehr großes interesse an zwei blutsfremden tieren hätte.oder vielleicht hast du noch nachzuchten von diesem jahr?:confused:

schöne grüße Markus

Daniel
11-22-2006, 03:15 AM
Hey KITKAT,

thanks for the translation ;) It seems to be much nicer, if everybody writes in english here so every reader may understand, what we discuss.

I do have some radix babys but they are pos. het for red albino. The babys do show a little bit of red on there sides.

And I do have an adult normal radix-male for sale. That one isn´t related to the babys.

Best wishes,

Daniel

schlangenland
01-17-2007, 09:06 AM
Hi there,
we have 0,0,1 Th. radix (cb 2006) anerythristic to offer...
Thomas