PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

maverick
07-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Hello everybody! I recently purchased 3 Gatersnakes. One is a red sided, One is an Iowa snow and one is an anery plains all males. You probably know I purchased them from Scott Felzer. I am looking forward to learning something from all of you.

DevilsCharm
07-17-2006, 11:15 AM
Well I'm sure they will all grow big and strong, and reproduce fruitfully (unless you don't want to breed them, then I'm sure they'll be dry as raisins).

Boots
07-17-2006, 11:53 AM
Hello everybody! I recently purchased 3 Gatersnakes. One is a red sided, One is an Iowa snow and one is an anery plains all males. You probably know I purchased them from Scott Felzer. I am looking forward to learning something from all of you.

Hi Maverick,

How long ago did you purchase your garters? I tried to reach Scott's website, but the site is gone. Does he have a new website?

Jason

chloe
07-17-2006, 02:09 PM
Hi I am new too, i am based in the UK, i noticed scott felzers website is down at the moment, but his e-mail still works. I am sure it will be back up soon

maverick
07-17-2006, 05:17 PM
I recieved them on July 6. Im not sure what is wrong with scotts site. I hope its not down long, I want to buy some more snakes from him when he has them available, He is king when it comes to garters!

ssssnakeluvr
07-17-2006, 08:39 PM
He's working on getting his site back up. should be any time now. he has some awesome garters....I will soon!!! I have a pair of red siders coming....one albino and a het albino!!!!

DevilsCharm
07-18-2006, 10:31 AM
The Scott Felzer site is where you bought your snakes from, aye? I'm not familiar with snake sites, but I'll check his site out sometime.