PDA

View Full Version : snakeisum is art too

salzar
09-23-2007, 04:45 PM
okay lads and lassies we are going to do art work with our snakes;) and sell it on ebay and make millions.
I as a artist have thought of doing this to sal just last week!
so I am thinking water colours and a nice natural coloured background of green, maybe some blues how bout a hugh of mauve...
If some guy on tv can do it with worms .... well you know the rest
so get to it ..

rolf lol
can you belive it
I seen this just now onABC news
bye
michelle the snake artist....HAAAAAA haaaa HAAAAAA :D
SNAKE ART!!!!

adamanteus
09-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Hi Michelle,

We did the art thing already....
http://www.thamnophis.com/forum/garter-snake-lounge/617-artists.html?highlight=artists
We've shown you ours, now you show us yours!:D

salzar
09-23-2007, 05:46 PM
ohhh no , you got it wrong...
you put the paint on the snake and let him go like loose on the canvas.
bye
hemmmmmmmm thinkin arnt you

Lori P
09-23-2007, 06:00 PM
I know a pig who paints! Smithfield, the painting pig... no, not one of mine unfortunately but I did have his sister, Elvis, for a few years. (She did not have his artistic talent, tho. I guess he got all the talent in the family. LOL) He lives here in Va and he's even been on Letterman! His owner brought him to one of the local fundraisers a few years back for the humane society. I am proud to say I do own an original Smithfield... LOL

Actually, now that I'm thinking about him, I remember him coming down sick... and they thought it was from the paint... I think he was treated at Va Tech but I don't recall now if he lived.

salzar
09-23-2007, 08:35 PM
ohh nooo my snakes carrer is cut short, would never put paint on sal, he is to nice to do that to, now a worn, well... a snail, maybe ... goodnight!!
bye
michelle