PDA

View Full Version : Sniff... my babies are home alone

Lori P
09-21-2007, 09:21 AM
Sigh... I can't believe I had to come to work today instead of sitting home watching the babies all day.... it's not fair!!! LOL

One of them was steady "pacing", for lack of a better word, the front of the tank this morning watching one of the cats watching him. I told him he'd have to grow a bit before he attempted to tackle that cat... :-)

Stefan-A
09-21-2007, 09:25 AM
My babies are home alone, too. But they're going to have to make it till Sunday without supervision.

Who knows what they're up to right now.

Lori P
09-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Stefan, they are probably having a huge party... you'll go home to find substrate sticking to the ceiling, snakes swinging off the ceiling fans, the dogs and cats tied up and shoved in the closet.... lol

ssssnakeluvr
09-21-2007, 10:29 AM
sounds like my house...lol!!! :eek:

Stefan-A
09-21-2007, 10:36 AM
Stefan, they are probably having a huge party... you'll go home to find substrate sticking to the ceiling, snakes swinging off the ceiling fans, the dogs and cats tied up and shoved in the closet.... lol
My vision is a lot darker than that. :D

I don't know if you've seen the movie Four Rooms, but I'm picturing something a bit more like the last scene of the segment called "The Misbehavers" from that movie. ;)

A bit more seriously speaking (but not much), I'm sort of expecting to find one of the snakes choked while trying to swallow the other.

GrapefruiTgirl
09-21-2007, 10:48 AM
Four Rooms was absolutely HilaRiOUs!! I love that dark twisted stuff -- and if you do too, and haven't seen Very Bad Things, check it out; it's even better! HILARIOUS!!

Lori P
09-21-2007, 11:35 AM
I haven't seen Four Rooms, so I just put it on my Netflix queue!! I have seen Very Bad Things and thought it was great.

I just don't know what I'd do if one of my snakes ate the other... what a weird thing to consider... well, what could ya do?! Shout obsenities and get over it... LOL!!

Odie
09-23-2007, 07:13 AM
Hay, Lori P if your having a snake party :cool:
Can my snakes come over for a play date ;)
I know Red would love it :D

Lori P
09-23-2007, 07:26 AM
Odie, yes, by all means, bring your squigglies over for a play date! They'll have sushi, watch Anaconda and Snakes On A Plane, they can all get crazy with the Shed Aid and make obscene gestures at the lizard!!

LOLOL:D

enigma200316
09-23-2007, 07:56 AM
hahahha!!! thats funny and in some weird way kool...........it sounds much
like what a snake party probably would be................:D

Lori P
09-23-2007, 08:29 AM
I'm still trying to figure out just what appendage a snake would use to make an obscene gesture... lol

adamanteus
09-23-2007, 09:15 AM
It would just stick it's tongue out, wouldn't it?

Odie
09-23-2007, 09:52 AM
Stick their tail up it you :p